Indianapolis water is safe to drink, but that doesn't mean it tastes good or is free of chemicals. Learn how human impact and treatment affect water quality.
Find top home improvement stores in Bryant, AR
There are 1 top-rated home improvement stores in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Hardware Store Reviews in Bryant
- Lowe'sIt would have been considerably cheaper if we wouldn't have gone with a 6 foot fence but our dogs jump quite high. While the project was going fine, I noticed a bolt that had attached a bracket on our house had broken and was sticking out of the brick. The bracket had not attached since it was broken and was hanging off the house. It did not look good. They asked that I send some pictures and I did. Five days later the gentlemen who we had worked with at Lowe's came back out with one of his guys and repaired the bracket. It's not entirely as nice as it would have been when it was first installed if done correctly but it does look great read less
- LOWE'SI purchased a brand new Troy Built Gas powered, Self-propelled walk-behind mower with an electronic key start. I went to the store and bought it, They charge $69 for delivery, so I declined. I brought it home in the trunk of my car (with the trunk door open) as it was almost fully assembled and was in a large cardboard box. Once home, we removed it from the box, did the handle adjustments and other start-up things like adding oil, etc. Charged the battery overnight and so-on. The next day I mowed the backyard and part of the front. It worked great until there was a puff of white smoke, a geyser of oil about 2 ft high, followed by a lot more smoke. I turned it off and let it cool. I called and spoke with the manager of Lowe's, and quot;Pattyand quot;. The next day, they sent the delivery truck to my house, picked up the bad mower-turned out it had a defective oil seal-and took it back to the store. The next morning, Saturday, at 9am, they brought me a brand new mower in the box as a replacement. They even took it out of the box and double checked the oil tank. No hassle, no charge, just a quick replacement. The delivery guys were courteous and professional. I was so impressed. You'd never get that from Home Depot read less
- ACCENT SHUTTERS INCThey did an excellent job! They were prompt, friendly and professional. There is an arched window that he put shutters on and they are beautiful. The arch fits perfectly. There were also one door and two windows in the back that he had to build a frame before he could install them; it is perfect and you could never tell that Greg took one of our shelves with the trim paint color on it and matched the paint on the shutters up with all the rest of the trim in our house, so they look like they were custom installed when the house was built. He framed all the windows in first before installing the shutters. He is very professional and considerate of your time. He has been in the shutter business for 25 years and it shows. We also had another bid on the same job and Greg was about 50% less on his bid. They are just beautiful and we are very satisfied with the job. I cannot say enough about the job performance and the final product. I will try to post some pictures read less
- Sherwin Williams CoWe had a really good experience with Sherwin Williams Co like just their staff was super helpful and everything. They just tend to be little expensive but they are really helpful. They are really knowledgeable about paint, really helpful and didn’t try to sell the most expensive paint.
- Lumber 1What stood out were their price and their convenience; they are close to me. They are always really good. Windows are expensive. They were little late on getting the windows to me, it really wasn’t their fault but they didn’t call me and tell me, I had to call and find out.
- KRAFTCO HARDWARETheir prices are a little more expensive. It didn?t cost me anything today because I didn?t buy anything. They showed me the products. Then they told me how to treat furniture, wood floors and other things around the house. They always have people there who are really knowledgeable and helpful.
- LOWE'SThey are better set up and pretty well organized. I ordered my products online and picked all the trim up there and it went pretty good. I am satisfied with their service.
- LOWESWe went to them to get some shutters and said that it would be hard for them to get because it was so close to the holidays. They called and apologized for it being so late. When they did get them in they came out a few days earlier than expected. It was a very good experience.
- LOWE'SWe've found them to be very good. I liked all of their service. Their salesperson was very helpful and the people who installed new windows were speedy and explained it well. We were satisfied with their service. It has been a year now and we've had no problems.
- Michael'sI've used him many times, since I moved to Little Rock I would say 7 or 8 times. They're very detail oriented. They do things right. They make sure you get the right frame and they do a great job.
Home Improvement Stores in Bryant
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:Call (800) 825-ROPE. Here at Pacific Fibre & Rope Co, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Rope and Cargo Nets Manufacturer, Cargo Nets, Nylon Rope, Exercise Rope Manufacturing, Cargo Net Manufacturer, Rope Manufacturer, Rope Ladder Productio read less
- Business Description:Military Discount AvailableRecent Review:Have applied all the information I have available at this time. Have not received any negative comments from other people regarding this company. <br />Patricia B.
- Recent Review:very poorly. Very poor response time- always sick pr something else. <br /> Did not pay his employees- who complained to me. He told them that I did not pay- absolutely not true. He received his [ayment before finishing the job. <br /> Did not return for finishing touches. <br /> <br / read lessJay M.
- Business Description:Sleeprite Heating & Cooling
- Business Description:Since 1981, family-owned Northern Tool + Equipment has grown into the ultimate destination for hard working do-it-yourselfers and professionals. Our selection of generators, pressure washers, power and hand tools, air compressors, welders, material handling equipment and more includes top national brands and our own world-class products, which we engineer and build in our own manufacturing facilities. We offer useful products at a great price and back them with product expertise and customer .. read less
- Recent Review:The products I installed were great. However, the whole experience was not very pleasant. There were many problems (i.e. incomplete order delivered on my floor and tremendous difficulty in getting it). Communication problems, confusion as to what should be done when, etc. My advice is, if you want something done, go directly through the company doing the work. Although, I have to say that Lowe's always did everything they could to make everything right, and they even gave me a good deal on my refrigerator for all the trouble that transpired. Also all the employees at Lowe's were extremely nice and seemed concerned. I would also like to recommend these people--Blanco for installing my quartz countertops--they were awesome! The people who installed my tile--Clay's flooring and tile. The plumbers--Beasley plumbing. The people at Lowe's--Jeff, Patrick, Laurie, Van were all great read lessTRINA W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home improvement store articles
Don't waste your money on extremely cheap products during a home improvement project. Remodeling contractors know: buying good materials is worth the cost.
Capitol Hill's iconic Frager's Hardware will continue to operate from several different locations after a deal to rebuild the original site falls through.
Find hardware stores in
- Shannon Hills
- Little Rock
- North Little Rock
hardware stores in Bryant
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Fitz Service Company511 Bryant Meadows Dr
- Fitz Service Company
- HOME DEPOT4325 E MCCAIN BLVD
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- HOME DEPOT
- Lamb & Co Hairstyles5401 John F Kennedy Blvd
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Little Rock Bolt & Supply Co.11209 I-30
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Lowe's2301 TP White Dr
- LOWE'S HOME IMPROVEMENT WAREHOUSE OF BRYANT2330 N REYNOLDS RD
- LOWES4330 E MCCAIN BLVD
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Lamb & Co Hairstyles
- Northern Tool + Equipment10010 Interstate 30
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Northern Tool + Equipment
- Vampire Professional Tools International47 Peters Canyon Rd
- Vampire Professional Tools International
- Whit Davis Lumber Company723 School Drive
- Whit Davis Lumber Company