Sands Chiropractic Clinic

With Angi since February 2012

Chiropractic Care

06/26/2014

06/16/2012

I've been seeing Dr. Sands for several years now, and have never been disappointed. Always able to fit me into his schedule, never have to wait, he's gentle, open and easy to communciate with and never feel pressured to come back if it isn't necessary. He's a hands on doctor, and his adjustments are always effective. Highly Recommend!

Description of Work
Over did it over the weekend.. got me in as soon as I called.. described my activities and symptoms and within minutes I was as good as new.

06/16/2012

The visit at Sand's Chiropractic went very well. Office staff greeted us, and put us into a room almost immediately. Dr. Sullivan arrived very promptly, great bedside manner, put my daughter at ease, explained about each adjustment before doing it. We were very pleased and will return.

Description of Work
Had to take my daughter to get an adjustment. Dr. Sullivan was great with my 8 yr old.

02/15/2012

I was completely impressed at the way I was treated and how things were explained to me and then the results in less pain and how I could walk and stand so much easier after treatment.

Description of Work
I went to this clinic because of the reputation they have within the community and how many people have reported great results from their care. I had chronic low back and hip pain along with neck stiffness and weekly headaches. The doctor went through an exam and showed me where I had some biomechanical problems and then explained the treatment to correct these problems. It was nice to have a doctor explain the diagnosis on the level I could understand. After some stretching the doctor performed an adjustment which was painless and easy. Before I even left the office I could tell a difference in how I could stand and walk with less pain and how I could turn my head easier. Oh, and I had no headache afterwards either!