Merritt, Dr. Tina H.

Allergy & Immunology - Pediatrics
Pediatrics - Primary Care

09/02/2015

06/23/2014

Dr. Merritt has very good communication skills and takes the time to have a discussion with her patients and allows for two way communication. I had several questions and she took the time to answer them and give options. Since allergies take time to cure I am very hopeful she has me on the right track to improve my health.

Description of Work
I have had allergy and respiratory problems for some time so I made an appointment with Dr. Merritt. Have been twice and my condition is improving.

08/26/2013

Description of Work
Dr. Merritt and her staff are outstanding! I had an annual checkup and was, as usual, very pleased with my appointment. She and her staff are a model for other doctors' offices. I can only wish other doctors' offices were run as smoothly and efficiently as Dr. Merritt's office. When I go into her office for allergy shots, the wait time is very short to no wait at all and her staff is always pleasant. I would highly recommend her clinic to anyone.

05/21/2013

Dr. Merritt is a wonderful person and an excellent doctor. She takes a lot of time with her patients.

Description of Work
I saw dr Merritt for a checkup and to control my asthma systems.

06/16/2012

She did an allergy screening and it showed that a couple of things could be the cause. Also, I keep honey bees and wished to know of any possible sensitivity to stings. The screen was satisfactory.

Description of Work
For years I had allergy problems.

Category allergist

Pediatrics, allergy, asthma & clinical immunology.