Clifton, Dr. Missy

With Angi since June 2012

Skin & Body Care - Day Spa Services
Dermatology - General
Liver Care/Hepatology

http://www.abms.org. Cost is determined by job....

06/12/2014

She's a great doctor. I've used her with my daughter, myself and for many different things. Her staff is friendly and she's just good to work with. She was referred by a friend and my doctor.

Description of Work
Dr. Missy Clifton is my dermatologist. I have seen her for laser hair removal.

Category dermatologist,hepatology

09/28/2013

My appointments at Premier Dermatology were specifically on the Spa side of the office, as I have not had a derm appointment with Dr. Clifton. (The office itself is beautiful........and the spa area is very luxurious!) I had barely enough time left on a birthday-discount coupon before it was to expire, and fortunately they were able to schedule me with just one day notice, for both the pedicure and the massage. I loved both services! The pedicure with Sarah was first (normally you should schedule the massage first so as not to mess up the polish!) and she did a great job! All the and quot;proper' steps, from soaking to exfoliating to trimming, to polishing........nothing hurried, very relaxing. Chose a dark and quot;Russian Navyand quot; polish! (maybe a bit too Goth for me??? LOL!!). Ask for Sarah! very experienced and very observant about a couple of little issues with my toes! Then had about 1/2 hour wait for the massage....that was fine, as the nail polish was definitely dry before I hit the sheets for the massage! The massage was one hour, Swedish, with Renee. Quiet space, low light, soft music......all the right touches for relaxation. She asked if I'd like light, medium, firm touch......asked about aromatherapy (I chose tangerine!)......I liked that she asked several questions to make sure I would be comfortable. The time went by too quickly! Would have loved more! Looking forward to next time. The Relaxation Room is fantastic! Very nice dressing room area, lockers, robes, bathrooms. The staff does really need to make sure that clients are informed and directed about the area and properly prepared for their service(s). I had been there in the past, so had some recollection about when/where to change to a robe, where to find a beverage, etc. but still needed direction about details. At least one client in the Relaxation room would have appreciated the and quot;tourand quot; of the changing area and an offer of beverage while she waited. Unfortunately I had assumed anyone waiting was a previous client and I did not presume to tell any of them about the amenities while waiting......sorry. Overall this spa offers luxury spaces and friendly staff. LeAnne at the front desk was very helpful with scheduling and checking out as well. Think you will love the services.........have a beverage in the Relaxation Room and enjoy every minute of your service!

Description of Work
Spa services: pedicure and massage.

06/17/2012

Skin consultation was okay - I believe that they were pushing product more than treatment. In the future I switched consultants and have been happier.

Description of Work
Skin treatment consultation and full body massage.

06/15/2012

They were having a special so I bought a package of 5 tans for $50. Normal price would be $200. Since I had not done a spray tan before I was a little nervous about the application and the results so I scheduled my first tan on a weekend I had no plans. I arrived a few minutes early knowing there is always paperwork to fill out even for a spray tan. Twenty minutes after my appointment time I had not been called back and one of the receptionist came over to apologize she had not signed me in, frustrating, but it happens. She got me back right after that though. Cassandra, who did the tan was really nice and made me feel really comfortable even though it's kind of awkward. She warned me the spray would be very cold and it sure was! After the spray she air dried me. My skin seemed sticky but it was dry to the touch. I felt stick for about 4-5 hours afterwards. They recommended waiting 8 hours before showering or getting wet at all. This meant no makeup either. I chose to just wait and shower the next morning. The tan looked really natural and I got immediate compliments. It continued darkening after I left in the morning until that night. The only thing that didn't turn out very good was my feet. They soaked up too much of the tan so they looked kind of weird. Next time I will put a little lotion on them so it doesn't happen. I followed instructions about showering, soaps, and lotions and the tan lasted about 5 days. Day 3 it started fading. For a weekend tan or an event it is a great option. I have already scheduled my next tan.

Description of Work
Getting a spray tan.

06/08/2012

Her availability was good. The staff was friendly. I went there because I had heard good things about her. The office environment was good. It was a little difficult to get in to see her.

Description of Work
Dr. Clifton is my dermatologist. My last appointment was to have some stuff checked out.

Category dermatologist

06/07/2012

Dr. Missy is perfect. She's got good bedside manner. She's wonderful with patients. My daughter goes with me every time I go to her. She's good and spends time with her patients.

Description of Work
Dr. Missy is my dermatologist.

Category dermatologist

Dermatology, laser skin treatment & massage therapy.