Keisner, Dr. Kim D.

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx....

04/02/2015

He is wonderful. The staff is very kind, gentle and I always say I am a big baby when it comes to dentistry, so that is why I go to him. Things there are wonderful. There is a very good staff and a very nice hygienist. He is very kind, patient and explains everything very thoroughly. I have no complaints.

Description of Work
Dr. Keisner is my dentist. I was last there to have my teeth cleaned and for a general checkup.

12/01/2014

It went very well. He was prompt, efficient and thorough. He is probably the best dentist I have ever used. He is a little more expensive, but when someone is using dental drill in your mouth, the extra cost is worth it.

Description of Work
Repair of a tooth that had broken. Dr. Kiesner was very thorough and very friendly. He has been our dentist for many years. We have tried others, because we now live in Oklahoma, but I will travel in order to see him versus the ones we have been able to find locally.

06/17/2013

Dr. Keisner always does the final check and is very pleasant and personable and explains everything. His hygienists do a great job. His receptionist is very pleasant also. Have a friend who he's done extensive work on and she has nothing but praises for him after going to several other dentists. He doesn't tell you to get procedures done that you really don't need. Looking forward to going again i...

Description of Work
We've both gone to Dr. Keisner for cleanings.

05/20/2013

Dr Keisner replaced the lost filling. I was in and out of there in 15 minutes. So far there have been no problems. I also go in there routinely for check-ups and cleanings. I think the cost is a little high, but other than that, I have been happy with the service.

Description of Work
I lost a filling.

03/14/2013

I'm still having work done and know I'll be happy with the results.

Description of Work
I recently had some severe dental problems. Since I'm new to the area I didn't have a dentist. Dr. Keisner was the second dentist I visited prior to getting the work done. He explained everything I needed done and let me know the cost upfront. He and his staff are friendly and make you feel welcome...if you can in a dentist office!

11/11/2012

The receptionist is very welcoming. There is little to no waiting. Dr. Kesner explains the procedure before starting. He answers any questions. The nurses are kind. I was in and out of the dentist chair in no time. Dr. Keisner makes going to the dentist a pleasant experience, and that is saying something with my past history.

Description of Work
I needed a filling. It was nearly painless and only took 10 minutes. Dr. Keisner is sensitive to his patient's needs and is so skilled that it makes keeping your teeth healthy, achievable. Also, he does not over prescribe treatments, which is very refreshing to me.

Category dentistry

03/02/2012

I am getting ready to go there next week. I don't use someone unless they get top quality ratings. I feel comfortable with him. He is approachable if I have any questions. The only drawback with this doctor is the location.

Description of Work
I visit Dr. Kim D Keisner for general dentistry and I met him six months ago.

Category dentistry

General dentistry, teeth cleaning, gum disease & root canal.