Find top propane retailers in Bald Knob, AR
There are 0 top-rated propane retailers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Propane Dealer Reviews in Bald Knob
- Benton County PropaneSo far we have been very happy with them. They come out and fill our propane tanks. We thought we had a problem at one point, and they came and checked it out quickly and promptly. Their service has always been very good.
- Moretto Plumbing & DesignWe contacted Jack to run a propane line to our fireplace. We had just converted it from wood to gas. He came out and inspected the area of the run and gave us a free estimate. His price was fare and he was a very likeable person. We had selected Jack because of excellent reviews on Angie?s List. Jack showed up and did an excellent job. The line had to be run up the side of the house, through the attic, down behind the fireplace and into the firebox. He did a nice, neat job. Jack air tested his work to insure that there were no leaks and he cleaned up the work site when he was done. He was very professional and easy to talk to. He is now on our list of preferred contractors. I would recommend him to anyone in need of plumbing repairs or new installation
- Riverside PropaneWe contacted AmeriGas in Morrilton to have a tank set and filled up. We are building a house at 227 Locke Lane, Casa, AR. On 12/5/12, Jerry Dailey, the driver for AmeriGas, delivered the tank. The delivery ticket says that it contained 50 gallons. He used this to pressure test the tank and lines. After this he told our contractor that he would have to deliver the remaining 350 gallons later and he left the ticket with our contractor. We paid our bill in full on 12/6/12 of41105.65. We didn't think anymore of it, until our heat quit last Monday 1/21/13. We went out to check the propane tank and it was at 0%. It was empty. So we called the Morrilton office of AmeriGas, and they said that they delivered the propane and that we must have used 350+ gallons of propane in one month. Of course there is no way that this happened, we are not living at this address yet, it is still under construction. When we looked back at our ticket that was given to our contractor the day that the tank was set, it was printed on 11/30/12 showing that 350 gallons was delivered, how did they do this since they didn't deliver the tank until 12/5/12. They simply refuse to admit that they didn't put the remaining 350 gallons in the tank, and they refuse to refund our money for the 350 gallons. When I googled AmeriGas, it was amazing what I found. Seems this is normal practice for this company. I think this is a scam and that everyone needs to be aware. I have filed this complaint with the BBB, the office of Attorney General, and the LP Licensing Board. I do not plan on giving up until I get my money back
- Pinnacle Propane LLCIn January of this year this company came on the property after having been requested numerous times not to come unless called. Less than 30 days later they had come on to the property filling the tank. Again without a service request. We have informed them that they do not have a contract with us. It is with the previous owners of the home. They have made no attempt to get a contract to us. They have nothing with either my signature or that of my husband. They have intentionally trespassed and destroyed landscaping after being requested not to come without a specific appointment. In a little over 6 weeks they have put approx. 480 gals of propane in a tank that only holds 400, costing close to $1000. There are only two of us in the house and the gas is used only for heating and hot water, we use less than 500 gals a year. No way can we use this much propane in 28-30 days. When my husband contacted this company about coming back, the owner of the company was combative and insulting, failing to recognize that without the customer, they are nothing. We recommend that anyone in this area stay away from this company. If you are currently using them, find another provider. And finally, that this company needs lessons in customer service, they have no skills in this area at all. Major UPDATE: After requesting that the company does not fill the tank without request. They filled the tank again, yes, we paid the bill and they came and took the tank and the propane that we had just paid for!!! Not only is their customer service non existent, now I must add that they are thieves! We are still waiting to be reimbursed for the propane that we purchased and they took. They also waited until we were not home, cut the lock on the gate of a neighboring lot and heavily damaged the neighbor's lot
Propane Retailers in Bald Knob
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:Alignments and front end repair.. Tire all brands with ten full time employees.Recent Review:Great service ! Very professional staff.Charlotte L.
- Business Description:Since 1971, B C S Fence, LLC has provided residents in Arkansas and Louisiana with expert fencing installation and repair services. From beautiful wooden privacy fences to durable, practical chain link, we are your one-stop shop for fencing solutions
- Business Description:over 30 years of experience in heating, air conditioning and electrical. all major credit cards accepted. we are a small company of only 3 employees. we don't have anyone in the office to answer phones. please leave a message if I don't answer and I will return your call as soon as I finish the job I am onRecent Review:He checked out my very old unit and researched the price to fix it and the energy it used. He shared with me the info of repair compared to cost to buy a new unit. Due to a new unit being so much more energy efficient and age of my current unit a new one was purchased. They had it installed and ready in a day or two. He checks with me occasionally to see if all is still running good. I had used him for minor repairs in years past. <br /Judy F.
- Business Description:B C S Inc
Find propane dealers in
- Rose Bud
- Des Arc
- Tumbling Shoals
- Heber Springs
propane dealers in Bald Knob
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!