Webb Eye Care

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2012

Eye Care - Optometry

08/28/2015

03/01/2013

Dr. Webb did a complete eye exam on both my husband and I. He explained that there would be changes to our new glasses and that the changes would be slight. We picked up our new glasses yesterday and they were perfect for both of us. We were very pleased with Dr. Webb, his assistants, his services, and our new glasses.

Description of Work
My husband and I both needed glasses and we had both had problems with glasses from the previous optometrist that we used. We decided to try a new optometrist this year. Dr Webb was friendly and very knowledgeable. I explained the problems we had with the glasses that we had gotten before and he discussed the problems with me.

07/23/2012

Dr Webb does a good thorough exam, and dilation of my eyes are not the blind as a bat, can't see for hours type of dilation.. I really wouldn't go to anyone else I don't believe. In fact I had another eye doctor take a quick look at a "cyst" just to the side of the iris of my eye.. that is what I was told it was... Dr Webb knew what it was in 2 seconds.. The other doctor charged me $45.00 and gave...

Description of Work
Regular eye exam, with dilationHave been seeing Dr Webb since 10/2006 when he was at Van Buren Walmart, he has since moved to Alma in 2007

04/16/2012

I have been going here for five years. The doctor is personable and gets my prescription correct.

Description of Work
I went here for an eye exam and glasses.