Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Alexander, AR
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Alexander
- Hounds LoungeBoutique experience at an affordable price. Groomer did a great job. Asked the right questions to ensure I got what I wanted. The unique experience was that after the grooming my dog was able to play in the cage free indoor and outdoor areas with other dogs! This was great because it allowed her to socialize and I know she was having a great time while she was waiting for me to get off work and pick her up. Good prices, cheaper than the chain stores, Book in advance because they are often busy
- Debbie's Wagging Tails GroomingThey looked wonderful! The job was done in a few hours and I didn't have to make an appointment. She welcomes walk ins!
- Hair Of The Dog Grooming SalonThe actual grooming probably doesn't take very long, probably about an hour, but I drop her off in the morning and then pick her up at lunchtime.
- POOCH GLAMOUR HAVENWhen the dogs were bathed, they always came back very clean and neat. One even had a little beard trimming, but nothing excessive. Another dog had the furminator treatment and that really go rid of a lot of excess hair. We have been pleased each and every time we go there. One important thing to remember is that PGH is very, very busy, so if you want to get your dog in then you need to plan a week or two in advance. Price varies according to what you have done and they will tell you up front what the costs are
- Bowman Road Animal ClinicThey are good people. It is a veterinary service, the dogs are still alive. They do a good job. They are nice people, they are nice to deal with.
- PINNACLE VALLEY ANIMAL HOSPITALWe use Pinnacle Valley for health care of our two rescue dogs. Service is always great. We have never boarded the dogs in the ten years they have been in our home until recently. A death in the family made it necessary to board. The staff was great and both dogs were obviously very well cared for over the five days they were at the kennel. I wouldn't hesitate to board them again with Pinnacle. We see Dr. Cole Bierbaum at the clinic and he is great! Couldn't ask for better care for our pets
- Chenal Valley Animal HospitalI like the atmosphere at Chenal Valley Animal Hospital, it is very nice. I like how they take care of my dog and my animals, and I like that they provide a lot of different services. They provide veterinary services as well as grooming.
- DOGGIE DO'SI have two Cocker Spaniels I've taken to Doggie Dos several times. They always do excellent work and the dogs are eager to go inside when we pull up in front and look perfect when I pick them up.
- LADY AND THE TRAMPSThey moved farther from my home and they will pick my dog up and bring them to the facility and bring them back when they are completed and they do a good job.
- DOGGIE DOSThis place is so nice. When I go there, they actually come out to my car, I hold the dogs one at a time and they do the clipping right there. They are wonderful. They come out to the car for me because the dogs are so frightened. They are so good with the animals. They are very gentle and they talk to them as well. I have told other people about them and they are enjoying their services as well. As far as pricing, they try not to charge me anything, but, I pay about $10 a dog
Pet Groomers in Alexander
- Business Description:The Doggie SpaRecent Review:1st puppy cut for Lily she was so cute!Cindy M.
- Business Description:20 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate.Recent Review:I did not end up getting the treatment need for my animal since the veterinarian more than doubled the price of service quoted by the front desk.Jacklyn S.
- Business Description:Veterinary HospitalRecent Review:This was by far THE WORST experience of my all my experiences!! Dr.Larousse shouldn't b practicing!! He was so very rude and cold! My cat of 18 years was having some problems. Brought him in and found out he was suffering from kidney failure! The so called Dr was so ugly and cold . when it came time to euthanise him, they allowed me n the room with him. He was so traumatised theres no telling what all that so called dr did to him when I wasnt present. His teeth were chipped and broken so obviously they were very rough with my poor old cat in his final few minutes of life! While my cat was still alive and when I was right n front of him he was yanking my cat around by his tail!! I asked him to stop and he threatened to kick me out of the clinic while my cat was being euthanized!! I asked him if it was so terrible that I simply asked him to stop handling my cat by pulling his tail and he responded that yes it was wrong of me and he would have me removed if I kept it up!! This was a terribly hard time as it was having to have my cat of 18 years euthanised and with this jerks rude attitude and horrible bedside manner, it made it so much worse!! Ive given this vet thousnads of dollars to treat my pets, but I never have cared for thier cold bedside manner!! I will let my pet die before I bring it to this **** whole!! These people should NOT b allowed to practice medicine and I am also reporting them to the vet board!! Save your pets the misery of NEVER being subjected to these cold hearted bastards!Crystal M.
- Recent Review:They looked wonderful! The job was done in a few hours and I didn't have to make an appointment. She welcomes walk ins!Sandra R.
- Business Description:Kamp K9 accepts cash, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Checks. Payment is due when services are rendered.
- Business Description:The Grooming Room
- Business Description:veterinary hospital surgery and boarding facility and 4 full tim groomersRecent Review:They are on the expensive side but their care is really good. They are just really caring and very thorough. I've had other pets in the past where I've taken them to Briarwood and they've been able to diagnose some pretty complex situations. They are expensive but I get what I pay for with themJudy C.
- Recent Review:They were very friendly and the groomer is working on the dogs out in <br /> the open where you can see her. My only complaint was the overwhelming <br /> smell of pet urine when you walked inside. <br />JANET O.
- Business Description:Providing Central Arkansas with quality grooming and boarding for over 10 years!
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Shannon Hills
- Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- Sweet Home
- North Little Rock
dog groomers in Alexander
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All For Pets Veterinary Clinic3403 Hwy 367 S
- All For Pets Veterinary Clinic
- Golden Touch Grooming6619 John Harden Drive
- Golden Touch Grooming
- HIGH HOPES VETERINARY CARE102 RAINBOW DR
- HIGH HOPES VETERINARY CARE
- I'll Be Dog Gone Doggy Day Care2815 Military Rd
- I'll Be Dog Gone Doggy Day Care
- MY PET GROOMING SALON1217 W 35TH ST
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- MY PET GROOMING SALON
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Rodney Parham Animal Clinic9501 N Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Rodney Parham Animal Clinic
- SIRIUS SPA5300 W MARKHAM ST
Little Rock, Arkansas
- SIRIUS SPA
- Vilonia Animal Clinic785 Highway 64 E P.O. Box 430
- Vilonia Animal Clinic