Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Wetumpka, AL
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Wetumpka
- PHILLIPS ANIMAL CLINICI love these guys so much. The vet just happen to be there when my dog was getting groomed. She was awesome. She took care of everything that was needed and they're very ethical. I like that. Sometimes when you go to a vet, you sort of feel, does my dog really need this. I'm not just trying to spend a lot of money. They just seem like a very ethical place of business
- Cobbs Ford Pet Health Center PCThe staff was professional and caring through out whole journey with a heart worm positive dog. I forgot to give her all her meds so the condition was the result of my negligence. They were compassionate and kind while treating our dog for this completely preventable condition.
- Montgomery Veterinary AssociatesWe had just moved to the area approximately four weeks prior. We had waited to adopt a new dog until we were settled in our new home and were eager to add another family member. We adopted a four year old shih tsu that was rescued from a puppy mill; she had been a breeding mama her whole life and was then discarded when she turned four years old. Anyways, the second day we had Gertie my husband picked her up and put her on the bed with him to take a nap. Our other dog loves this and he assumed Gertie would love it too. Not so much. She immediately flew off the bed and landed with a thud. We looked her over to see if anything was hurt but she seemed ok. This happened, of course, on a long weekend. Sunday and Monday passed and Gertie wanted to hide all the time. Something seemed very wrong and we needed to get her to a vet. As I said, we had just moved to the area and didn't have a vet yet, but I called Montgomery Vet Associates and they agreed to see her immediately. Dr. Armstrong examined her and discovered she had broken her jaw. He started her on antibiotics and took her into surgery right away. I will never forget how these people who had no idea who I was and had never seen my dog before treated her as if she were their very own dog. Dr. Armstrong performed a stellar surgery and Gertie is now as good as new. The staff has always been very pleasant and accommodating to me since and their groomer does a terrific job with Gertie
- Custom Pet Grooming SvcWe go every week. I think she's the cheapest in town. I have two dogs, I paid $15 for a bath my dogs. She offers multiple pet discounts which is cool. I ave a lot of money there. They love her which is why we keep going back. I have one that's really challenging and tries to attack every groomer that we go to, she's the only that is like, I don't understand what all these groomers are worried about, this is the easiest dog I ever had to groom. She's really good with challenging animals. She's an ethical business person. She's not out to make a million dollars. She's just out to keep her lights on, pay the bills and provide a service for the community
- Cobbs Ford Pet Health Center PCThey are absolutely wonderful. The veterinarians are very patient and take their time. They have the best interest of the animal in mind; they also take care of the humans. Our dogs love going there for boarding and they do a fantastic job of grooming. They are very friendly, courteous and love the animals; they actually call and check how the dog is doing after surgery. There is nothing I dislike and I will use them again in the future
- Montgomery Veterinary AssociatesThey treated my pup, Sweetie, as if she were their own. They also made me an appointment the same day. I was so pleased I scheduled our first grooming appt the next Monday. Their prices were reasonable and they did a fabulous job!
- Carriage Hills Animal Hospital and Pet ResortThe employees are so caring and empathetic! My dog has a fear of anything different that happens to him. They know him when we walk in the door, treat him with kid gloves, walking with him slowly, speaking to him softly, and taking excellent care of him. Everyone who works there, from the receptionists who know me and my dog's names, to the kennel workers who love on my dog like crazy, to the groomers who give him his bath, to the actual veterinarians who take care of my pet (he has a liver disease), are fantastic! I have been trying to sell my home and my dog cannot be present. When I get a call for a showing, I have to immediately call Carriage Hills to see if they have a place for him the next day. Of course, they are thrilled to have him, even though he can be a 'problem child'. When the vet sees my dog for his physicals or shots, he, like all the other employees, moves slowly, talks softly, and gets my dog to cooperate with the exam somehow. I have even had to call late at night as one of my other dogs was bitten by a snake - I was met at the door of the hospital by the vet who came in as soon as I called, and took care of that life-threatening situation. As I am getting ready to move out of the area, this is the one firm that I wanted to write a review about - they have taken care of three of my pets over the past 15 years, including seeing me through the deaths of two of them. I will dearly miss their professional, yet loving care that they put into each visit. I would recommend Carriage Hills to anyone with a pet that they want to see well-taken care of
- PetcoAll the groomers are very good there. I think it is expensive, so I only bring my dog there twice a year. They have the dogs ready on time and they call you and tell you when to pick them up. I will continue to use them again in the future.
- Cobbs Ford Pet Health Center PCThe office in front was very clean. The check-in people did their jobs but were not overly friendly. When we were taken back to the examination room the entire area was a little less clean. It was not dirty, but definitely not as clean as I would like a medical facility to be. We had to wait about 15 minutes in that room before the nurse came in. They took our dog away to get weighed and left us in the exam room. I don't want my dog going anywhere without me in that situation. Then when they came back I found out they had scraped a sample from his foot. I don't mind them doing that as it is part of the care, but they did it away from me and they did not tell me they were going to do that when they took the dog to get weighed. Then it was another 20 minutes of waiting. The exam by the doctor was very brief. They looked under the microscope and reported a bacterial infection and possible yeast infection. They sent me home with two different medications and that was it. The biggest issues were the long waiting times in the exam room, and them taking the dog away and doing something to him that they did not disclose they were going to do before taking him away
- ALBRITTON QWICK CLIPS MOBILECynthia never showed for our apt. yesterday claiming she forgot our address at home, by the time I got her message and relayed to my husband who was at home waiting it was after 5 and the apt. was supposed to be at 1. I allowed her top come today and she did. She texted me a video message saying my dog either had mrsa or a staff infection. Of course I ran home from work and took my poodle to the vet. He does indeed have a skin infection, but not MRSA or anything that serious. The vet said he probably had a bug bite that became infected from him licking it. I also asked the vet to look at his eye, when I got home I noticed he couldn't open it. He got an ulceration from Cynthia! She must have cut his eye and caused this. So on top of spending for a grooming visit, I had to spend an additional $120 for vet and meds. I have texted Cynthia and called, but no response
Pet Groomers in Wetumpka
- Recent Review:I have been using Carriage Hills for over 20 years with an assortment of pets including many dogs and cats, and even birds. I also use Carriage Hills for boarding my dogs when I go out of town. The service has always been excellent, the staff very friendly and caring, and the facility very clean. Have never had a problem boarding dogs there. They always come home as well as when they were dropped offGerald C.
- Business Description:Professional pet grooming and pet care with years of experience.payment -cash,check and cards. In home pet Grooming offered
- Recent Review:Very well. Thought my dog would not survive but Dr. Jones saved her.Debbie S.
- Business Description:Capitol Plaza Veterinary Clinic is dedicated to offering the highest quality pet care and services to meet your needs. Our experienced staff is committed to providing you with great service. At Capitol Plaza Veterinary Clinic, we are prepared for special requests and attention to detail when it comes to your pet. A happy pet means a happy home. Know that your pet is receiving quality attention by having confidence in the experts at Capitol Plaza Veterinary Clinic
- Business Description:Montgomery Veterinary Associates is a full-service veterinary medical hospital, located in Montgomery, Alabama. With two locations to serve you. The professional and courteous staff at Montgomery Veterinary Associates seeks to provide the best possible medical care, boarding care, and grooming services for their highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Montgomery Vete..Recent Review:We had just moved to the area approximately four weeks prior. We had waited to adopt a new dog until we were settled in our new home and were eager to add another family member. We adopted a four year old shih tsu that was rescued from a puppy mill; she had been a breeding mama her whole life and was then discarded when she turned four years old. Anyways, the second day we had Gertie my husband picked her up and put her on the bed with him to take a nap. Our other dog loves this and he assumed Gertie would love it too. Not so much. She immediately flew off the bed and landed with a thud. We looked her over to see if anything was hurt but she seemed ok. This happened, of course, on a long weekend. Sunday and Monday passed and Gertie wanted to hide all the time. Something seemed very wrong and we needed to get her to a vet. As I said, we had just moved to the area and didn't have a vet yet, but I called Montgomery Vet Associates and they agreed to see her immediately. Dr. Armstrong examined her and discovered she had broken her jaw. He started her on antibiotics and took her into surgery right away. <br /> I will never forget how these people who had no idea who I was and had never seen my dog before treated her as if she were their very own dog. Dr. Armstrong performed a stellar surgery and Gertie is now as good as new. The staff has always been very pleasant and accommodating to me since and their groomer does a terrific job with Gertie. <br /Robin W.
- Business Description:Pet Grooming, Overnight Boarding, Daycare Services and Pet Retail
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Recent Review:I have been using them for years. They are excellent. Very clean and helpful.Cheri L.
- Business Description:All Breed Pet Grooming over 30 years experience. Serving all Breeds
- Business Description:Montgomery Animal Hospital provides Montgomery and surrounding areas with high quality and professional services. We provide affordable pet services through our great team including Dr. Kenneth R. Neal and trained, experienced staff. We accept appointments and drop-offs and payment is expected as services are rendered unless prior financial arrangements have been made. We offer CareCredit, a healthcare credit card and VPI Pet Health Insurance to help with financing your pet's healthcare
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Mount Meigs
- Pike Road
- Hope Hull
- Alexander City
- Jacksons Gap
- Pine Level
dog groomers in Wetumpka
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CAPITOL PLAZA VETERINARY CLINIC & GROOMING SALON2200 E SOUTH BLVD
- Carriage Hills Animal Hospital and Pet Resort1441 Eastern Blvd
- Castaway Animal Clinic20 Castaway Island Rd
- Classie Lassie Grooming Salon3343 Al 14
- Cobbs Ford Pet Health Center PC2162 Cobbs Ford Rd
- CAPITOL PLAZA VETERINARY CLINIC & GROOMING SALON
- EASTMONT ANIMAL CLINIC111 EASTDALE RD S
- EASTMONT ANIMAL CLINIC
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Pike Road Kennel16234 Old Pike Rd
- Pike Road Kennel