Warrior Eye Care Vision Source - Dr. Faye Andrews

Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - LASIK
Eye Care - Pediatric Optometry
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair

Warrior Eye Care Vision Source is the premier optometric practice in north Jefferson County. Dr. Faye Andrews has been providing family eye care services in Warrior since 1994. Whether you have cataracts, glaucoma, dry eyes, macular degeneration, diabetes, or any other health concerns related to your vision, Dr. Andrews has extensive experience and the latest technology to diagnosing and manage your condition. If you simply need vision correction with contact lenses or glasses, Warrior Eye Care has a complete optical finishing lab and a large selection of frames for men, women, and children.....

07/30/2013

It is an individual doctor who does very good work. She takes a real interest in her patients and she does a really good job.

Description of Work
I use Warrior Eye Care Vision Source for my optometry needs.

02/18/2013

Got eyes checked and got new glasses ordered

Description of Work
Yearly exam

08/06/2012

There was nothing that I disliked. I had mistaken my appointment for the day instead of the week after, and they fit me in. I didn't have to wait that long to be fit in. I would recommend them to other members.

Description of Work
Dr. Andrews of Warrior Eye Care is my optometrist. I got my contacts checked the last time because they were irritating.

Category optometrist

What you find at Warrior Eye Care Vision Source: Cutting edge technology; friendly, caring, polite professional staff, a doctor that spends time with you, explaining what the tests are for, what is going on with your vision, and the recommended treatment options.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available