J W Lawson

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Mpg2315
Alabama
Alabama plumbers and gas fitters association
01/01/2022

1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

205 Chapel Rd

Warrior, AL 35180

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Service oriented plumbing company with honesty and integrity as our calling card. We specialize in residential and light commercial plumbing. Servicing the Birmingham metro area for over 45 years. We fix the issues the other guys can’t....

plumbers (14)drain cleaning (3)gas leak repair (1)water heaters (1)

04/23/2021

Awesome! I plan to use them moving forward for any plumbing issue!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

04/23/2021

had a gas line leak to the ventless fireplace gas logs - Mr. Lawson was prompt, professional, extremely polite, and found the problem quickly!! I am very happy with this service and would recommend wholeheartedly -

Description of Work
Natural Gas Lines

Category gas leak repair

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

03/25/2021

Jeremy was great! I had been told by a different plumber that my heat exchanger was fried and corroded and it was going to cost $3200 to repair. I didn't hire that guy. Jeremy Lawson came out and checked out my water heater. He said it didn't look like it had ever been used. It wasn't hooked up correctly. He took the time to track down the water lines and hook them up correctly. Replaced a breaker...

Description of Work
Tankless water heater repair

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

03/20/2021

He was a God send to me. Very honest professional, sat down with me and went over what was needed. I would recommend him highly, not a lot of plumber contractors like him out there. He my only choice.

Description of Work
Plumbing repairs

Work Completed On 03/21/2021

03/22/2020

Omg I cannot thank Jeremy enough he was professional, honest about my issues and fixed my issues and follows up with me after the fact. Who does that anymore? He’s the best!

Description of Work
Water in basement

Work Completed On 03/22/2020

01/26/2020

It went well. Jeremy was very prompt. I sent him pictures of the problem and he gave me an estimate. He came out that same afternoon and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Repair a busted exterior pipe

Work Completed On 01/25/2020

01/03/2020

I could not be more pleased with my experience with Jeremy. I called him at night with water flooding my yard. He offered to come that night and fix it. I told him that I could wait till morning. He was there first thing the next morning. He repaired the leak and gave a very fair price on his work. I will use him for all my plumbing needs from this point forward!

Description of Work
There was a leak in the water line from the street to the house

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

09/03/2019

Great! Jeremy discovered our regulator had stopped working and he replaced the regulator, reset our water pressure, fixed our leaky faucet, adjusted our toilet to work better and got our water faucet in a different bathroom working again that had been broken for a long time. He went above and beyond my expectations and gave me new hope for our old home. I will be calling him again for future repai...

Description of Work
Leaky faucet... but that was just the beginning.

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

06/02/2019

Very professional. Arrived on time and did the job good. Will hire Jeremy again.

Description of Work
Replacing kitchen faucet.

Work Completed On 06/02/2019

05/11/2019

He was excellent. He responded within 5 minutes via text to assess the situation. Showed up at the time he had promised and was very respectful.

Description of Work
Our basement bathroom had backed up and was flooding the floor.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/11/2019

Repairs and replacement of all residential and light commercial plumbing and gas .indoors and outdoors and underground services , sewers and waterlines

We do not pump septic tanks

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check