Alabama Family Dentistry

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

Alabama Family Dentistry offers Birmingham restorative, preventative and cosmetic dental services to all the communities in central Alabama including Homewood, Acton Road, Vestavia Hills, and Pelham. The group of Birmingham partner dentists that own and operate the dentistry's three practices located in Acton Road, Gardendale and Warrior provide patients of all ages with comprehensive dental care....

02/25/2015

Description of Work
Cleaning

Category dentists,oral surgeons

05/07/2014

Appt is at 1030 to which I arrive 15 min. early.. At 11:10 they inform me they're running 30-45 behind and would like me to wait.. I've also watched 3 people who arrived after me go back ahead of me .. Very poor organization .. Not happy and will be looking for a new dentist for my family.

Description of Work
Appointment for cleaning

07/24/2013

I had an appointment at the end of last year. He is a good dentist and he is local. He provides good service.

Description of Work
I used Gardendale Family Dentistry. It was a cleaning and a checkup. They are my local dentist.

03/29/2013

We have been seeing Acton Road Family Dentistry for about 4 years. It is convenient for us. The office environment is very nice, it is pretty and it has TVs and you can watch TV while you are getting your work done. The people there are very nice. I see Dr. Lee and he seems fine. We have just used him for cleaning. I had a couple of issues with the billing and administration sometime back when the...

Description of Work
We use Acton Road Family Dentistry.

10/15/2012

I have seen Dr. Adam Graham for over 6 years and continue to do so. He took care of caps, fillings, root canals and anything that my mouth required.

Description of Work
I first began seeing Dr. Adam Graham in 2009 for general dental needs, cleanings, checkings, caps, etc. The I had to have my lower teeth removed and a lower plate made, Dr. Graham referred me to Dr. Azvar of Jasper for implants to better hold my my lower plate in and he did all the preparation for this, as well as, making the plate and making everything come together for a beautiful smile and the ability to eat wonderfully. I highly recommend Dr. Adam Graham to anyone that needs a great dentist. He is considerate, kind, extremely intelligent and your mouth will never feel and operate so well as it will under his care and observation. I have moved an hour away from his office, but will go to no one else. I perfer to drive to continue being his patient.

Category dentists

Check ups, periodontics, dentures, bridges, extractions, crowns, bonding, root canal, tooth whitening, sealants, flouride, oral cancer screening