Robert Johnson Construction

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2011

Travel charges may apply. Cost is determined by the job....

Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists

Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists is a team of professionals committed to serving our customers & home owners with a full range of quality foundation repair services provided promptly and at a fair and competitive price! Founded in 1996, Garland Caudle brings to its customers app. 41 years of experience in the residential floor, foundation, and basement wall repair business.

PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLC

Woman owned company. Financing Available. Additional address for shipping only: 137 Cnty Rd 902, Calera, AL 35040. Areas served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Selma, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark, Auburn, Huntsville, and Cullman.

ECS Exterior Solutions

ECS is a Full Service Exterior Solutions Company specializing in Certified Roofing, Professional Siding, Decks, seamless gutters and Interior/Exterior painting installations. Locally Owned and Operated. Over 23 years of experience Our main focus is to Provide each customer with quality material options, professional and certified installations by experienced personnel, and customer service excellence that provides peace of mind from the initial project assessment to the final project completion. ** We now offer financing**

11/20/2011

I heard about Robert Johnson Constrution from a dinner in our town. From the moment I called him he was on my side. I didn't feel like he was pushy about me choosing him either. I asked him about a competer and he told me only good thing about them. But in the end Robet's bid was lower.

Description of Work
Robert Johnson and his crew repaired my roof after the Tornados on April 27th. They finish the roof in 3 days. I was sceptical at first because they finished so quickly. My insurance adjuster came out the while they was working on it. He told me that they were doing an exceptional job and one of the best he had ever seen. Robert and his employees were very nice. When I had a question he sat down with me "off the clock" and explained every detail to me. I would recommend Robert Johnson Construction to anyone.

Category contractors,roofing