TUSCALOOSA TOYOTA

Auto Sales
Auto Tires

FINANCING AVAILABLE....

09/04/2018

I’ve been going to them for years since 1991! They do an excellent job! I will highly recommend them and continue to use them.

Description of Work
Auto Service, Maintenance and Repairs

06/24/2014

They were wonderful. I don't have any problems getting my car in and I go and wait for my that usually doesn't take very long. They are very professional and polite. They are a little more expensive than going somewhere else but they know what they are doing.

Description of Work
I use Tuscaloosa Toyota.

09/30/2013

They have a lot of confidence in their vehicles and they stand behind that statement. Replacing my computer after the warranty expired is hugh in my opinion!

Description of Work
My car was not running correctly and my warranty had run out a couple of months ago. Tuscaloosa Toyota replaced the computer in my Corolla for free even though I had not warranty.

09/29/2013

They were honest about what they could and could not do and were willing to give a good price

Description of Work
I have gone to this place for the last several cars and now lease a car from them

Category car sales

09/29/2013

They have a comfortable waiting area and free Wi-Fi. I have had service done there for years. They do what they say they will, the price is reasonable. They give a time estimate (usually accurate) and let you know if they find any problems. They also have rental cars available at an hourly rate if you need to go somewhere while car is being serviced.

Description of Work
5000 mile service