Partlow Harbin & Poist OB/GYN

With Angi since October 2008

Women's Services - Obstetrics & Gynecology

There are 7 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 100 patients per day....

03/27/2013

Great

Description of Work
Post baby check up

11/19/2012

So far so good.

Description of Work
So far so good. I am seeing Dr. Mentel or the birth of my first child. He is very personable and knowledgeable and takes me seriously. He has no problem getting an outside opinion on things he doesn't know much about. I have herrington rods that go all the way down and he recommended a consult well in advance to be sure we would be prepared when my daughter arrives. Their office wait time is a little slow we are never there less then 2 hours but if thats my only problem with his office I will take it.

07/04/2012

This was my first doctors appointment without having my mom there and it was very nerve wrecking for me. But everyone there made me feel very comfortable and I will definitely be going back.

Description of Work
It was just a daily check up and dr.Partlow was so nice. It was my first time there and everyone lasso nice and the nurse who was with made it a point to talk to me and make.me feel very comfortable.

06/13/2012

They are a very good company. I feel confident with there services. The doctor there is very kind, thorough, and has a good bed side manner. She is also a girl, which I think helps out a lot.

Description of Work
I go to Partlow Harbin and Poist OB/GYN for my women services.

04/23/2012

I have been using him for 30 years and he is fine; I give him all A's. I will use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Partlow of Partlow Harbin & Poist OB/GYN is my OB/GYN.

Obstetrics/Gynecology