Healthy Home Professionals

Founded 2019 •

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Trussville

Trussville, AL 35173

Healthy Home Professionals Is a Family Owned And Operated Business. We Strive To Provide The BEST Quality Of Work And Customer Service In The Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent, And Crawlspace Services Industry....

air duct cleaning (17)dryer vent cleaning (15)mold removal (1)basement waterproofing (1)

03/24/2021

Robert submitted a quote right away after my inquiry. The price was right, so we set a date. He was on time and did a fantastic job. So we asked him to quote waterproofing our crawl space. They worked so hard and it looks great down there. We were very impressed with their hard work, integrity and honest pricing. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning and basement waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

02/13/2021

It was a great expereince. I was on a time crunch and they were able to do in less than 24 hours. They provided me with before and after pictures which validated it needing to be done. Very polite, professional and considerate crew. The rate was very competitive.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

01/24/2021

Robert was excellent to work with from the beginning. He responded immediately to my request for a quote. Like, nearly 90 seconds after I submitted a form online. I wanted to pay for duct cleaning for my parents as a Christmas gift and Robert coordinated everything with me so that my parents never saw the bill. He explained step-by-step what to expect and provided an estimate on how long it would ...

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning & Sanitizing

Category air duct cleaning,mold removal

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

01/12/2021

Great service. Prompt, polite, and fast. Richard said this type of service was personal to him because he used to work at a major "post-accident" company, and he was part of a cleanup for a house fire due to a clogged dryer exhaust vent. He and his son knew their stuff, explained what was going on and what they saw, and said they would come out and run the telescopic snake with a camera for free t...

Description of Work
Had a very clogged dryer exhaust vent

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

Thank you.. glad we could help

12/11/2020

Technician arrived on time, wore a mask due to COVID-19, was professional and explained service before and after cleaning. The cost was also better than other companies. I will definitely contact this company again for future service needs.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

Thank you we look forward to working with you again

09/29/2020

I am well pleased with the service provided and would most assuredly hire this service again when needed - Robert was friendly and went above and beyond my expectations - I don't think anyone could go wrong with using this service and I am glad I kept his business card

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

09/04/2020

It went great. Very professional and explained everything very well. Took photos to show work before and after.

Description of Work
Cleaning ducts and vents of air conditioning and heating system.

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

08/21/2020

Robert and his associate were prompt, professional and very thorough. Provided excellent explanation of his assessment of the issue and quickly corrected the problem and had my dryer working again.. Excellent pricing. Can’t recommend highly enough!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

08/18/2020

Great! Owner evaluated my issue and then started to work and didn’t leave until everything was working properly. Very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/12/2020

Robert is very knowledgeable and did a great job for me. He was very good at answering questions I had and was patient enough to answer questions without acting like I was a bother..... though I am sure I was.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

We are a GREEN (environmentally friendly) company specializing in. Air Duct Cleaning Dryer Vent Cleaning Indoor Air Quality Odor Removal What set us apart from our competitors is our customer service. We go the extra step for every customer.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check