Discover Chiropractic

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2011

6381 S. Chalkville Rd

Trussville, AL 35173

Discover Chiropractic, is your Birmingham Chiropractor located in the Trussville area and is a place for you and your family to discover effective, safe, and drug-free options to help restore health, reduce pain, and lose weight. The secret to Dr. Craig Mix’s success, in addition to his 15 years of experience, is the advanced diagnostic equipment he uses to locate the “source” of your problem and is rated number 1 by patients for Chiropractic Birmingham AL. Once the problem is found, Dr. Mix uses gentle and effective chiropractic adjustments in combination with dietary/supplement recommendations to fix your problem. His adjustments are so comfortable that people of all ages can get the Chiropractor Birmingham care they need – from a newborn baby getting ear infections to an elderly person suffering with arthritis and osteoporosis. Best of all, as health returns and pain diminishes, many patients can safely free themselves from their dependency on medication and the undesirable side effects of using drugs. We also have a professional massage therapist on staff to help you further reduce tension and feel great. If you are curious how Dr. Mix can help reverse or eliminate conditions like back pain, bulging discs, neck pain, diabetes, arthritis, and headaches/migraines give us a call. 205 661-6600. We never charge for a consultation and we accept nearly all insurance policies. No insurance? No problem. We even have affordable options for those who can’t afford health insurance. Let us be your Chiropractor Birmingham AL....

06/01/2017

Patsy C.

Everything was done well and professionally. Courteous and knowledgeable staff.

Description of Work
I'd rather not say.

02/21/2015

Roderick M.

It went well with no problems.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal from Angie's List for a chiropractic exam.

06/19/2014

Sarah K.

Today, I can completely raise my arm above my head and can now work in my garden without being locked in pain. I can sleep comfortably most nights . It has completely changed my life for the better including my over all health. He always listens carefully to my needs. Every time I mention an issue that I am concerned about, he knows a way to give me relief. I feel like I am in partnership with Dr. Mix to improve my health. He has one the best bedside manners of any doctor I have ever met, as well as, a very pleasant office staff. He is extremely prompt with appointments as well, so there is very little waiting. If you have ever thought of going to the chiropractor don't hesitate to give Dr. Mix a chance to help you.

Description of Work
I starting going to Dr. Mix two years ago for a range of motion problem in one of my shoulders, pain in my neck and extreme muscle pain in my back. At that time, I felt like my muscles were locked and was just about in continual pain. I thought my neck would just always hurt.

05/09/2014

JOHN N.

Description of Work
Chiropractic evaluation and adjustment.

01/04/2013

John S.

We are extremely pleased with the treatment and care he has received. They are very friendly and work hard to be accommodating with scheduling, even on short notice. The treatment seems to be helping a lot with his back pain. He continues to see them several times a month.

Description of Work
My partner started treatment here because of severe back pain. He was impressed with how friendly they were as well as their willingness to work with his schedule.

09/17/2012

Barbara B.

We are following the program and I am feeling much better.

Description of Work
I have neck and lower back problems. Dr. Mix set up a treatment plan that we are now following.

Category chiropractor

Thank you for the kind review Patient. It is our pleasure to help you. I understand you travel a lot, so safe travels and we are excited to see you when you return. Sincerely, Dr. Craig Mix D.C.

10/13/2011

Susan O.

Dr Mix went over all the test and XRay results. He asked that I give him a try because he knew that he could help me with my lower back pain. I did not want to use muscle relaxers or pain pills so I decided to give it a try!I have only been going for a little over a week but can already tell that what he is doing is helping.He is so nice and has a great bedside manner. The assistants, Janice and Yvonne are so sweet and everyone seems to really care about your well being. They do not want you in pain!

Description of Work
Needless to say, I have never been to a Chiropractor before and I was a little nervous about going to Dr Mix. The 1st day, they took X-Rays and did some other test also. I also got to sit down with Dr Mix and I made him aware that I was nervous. He was so nice! He made me feel more relaxed. He asked that I come back the next day to go over my XRays. When I came in Wednesday, they did have to redo my XRays, there was an issue with the machine and they had it fixed. They were so nice about me having to do the XRays again, I did not mind!

Category chiropractor

Member, I appreciate the honesty and nice words you used to describe your experience at Discover Chiropractic. Many many people are nervous or scared of chiropractic because they have never been before. Anyone who reads your review will instantly feel better about trying something different like chiropractic care at our office. You and your husband are very special to us. I cannot say enough how important you are, and how important it is to me to help you live your life with less pain, more energy, and a positive outlook. Thank-you for your kind words, Thank-you Angie's List for bringing us together, Sincerely, Dr. Craig Mix DC
    Chiropractic Care
    Weight management - Weight Loss Programs
    Weight management - Vitamin & Supplement Stores
    Weight Mgt. - Dietitians/Nutritionists
    Orthopedics - Spine & Neck
    Alternative Med. - General
    Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Chiropractic, Massage, Weight Loss, Spinal Decompression Therapy and Adjustments, Medical Supervised Weight Loss, Massage Therapy

ask for details