Argo Animal Clinic

With Angi since November 2009

8916 Gadsden Hwy

Trussville, AL 35173

Additional dba - Argo Animal Clinic Inc....

12/28/2016

Joy E.

They're good. I've used them for 16 years.

Description of Work
I used them for pet grooming.

Category pet grooming

09/06/2016

Nancy M.

Category pet grooming

02/19/2016

Stephen W.

11/12/2015

Peter E.

I took my two cats to the clinic on the recommendation of several neighbors. We had moved from out of state and were not familiar with any vets in the area. Our first visit was in 2014. I wasn't particularly impressed then as the vet came in and started giving vaccines to the cats while I had stepped out to use the restroom. This year was no better. I asked about using blood titer instead of straight vaccination when we arrived at the office. (This is something from new research that suggests we are over vaccinating our pets). Apparently no one in the office had even heard of a such a thing. That should have been sign number one, but I went ahead with the appointment. This was supposed to be an annual checkup and I don't feel as though the cats were examined at all. Basically all they got were shots and weighed. Both cats are overweight and I earnestly want them to lose a few pounds. When I asked the doctor for recommendations on how to do so his only response was that stores sold diet cat food. Perhaps this is a great clinic for dogs, but for cats it gets two paws down from our family.

Description of Work
Annual check up and vaccinations

04/23/2014

Sherri F.

Description of Work
Picked up flea med. for our dogs very professional the dr's are just great very caring and the staff is to.

10/02/2010

Beverly B.

Fantastic

Description of Work
I have lived in the area for several years and used to take my English Cocker Spaniel to AAC. She always got great treatment and a great groom at Argo. My husband and I had to move out of state for about 6 years, but have recently moved back. We have a Miniature Schnauzer now and have been taking him to AAC. Once again I haven't been disappointed. Great treatment for the little fellow. He just had his yearly and we recently boarded him and had him groomed for the second time. We love Argo Animal Clinic.

11/17/2009

Betty T.

I have been using their services for five and a half years. One of my dogs got really sick and she died. I have not seen anybody as kind as the people in Argo Animal Clinic. Their prices are okay. Their responsiveness depends on who is working on their front desk. They are punctual. They are like family members now. When my dog was sick, I kept procrastinating putting her to sleep. My veterinarian told me that I couldn?t do that to the dog anymore; that I had to let her go. He is very much attuned to animals. He also happens to be my neighbor. I am taking my pets to him again, in order to have them groomed.

Description of Work
I take my pets to Argo Animal Clinic. The last time I went to them was a couple of weeks ago. My dog had his shots, during that visit.

Veterinarians