Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Troy, AL
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Troy
- Animal Care Associates- Valley Veterinary ClinicI went to Valley on 6/5. We were not sure if she would make it but the staff called every day to check on Jazzy's recovery. Today, 6/13, I'm overwhelmed to say that she is better! And getting better every day. I'm so glad I found this veterinary hospital! They offer the best care and service I've ever seen. Thank you so very much
- Dirty Dawg Day Spa & ResortStaff seemed very caring toward my dogs. They were very clean and smelled great when I picked them up!
- Central Valley Animal HospitalWe have used Central Valley for our animals for over 15 years. They took care of both our labs, our cat and now our new small dog. Dr. "J" and his staff are so caring and we love taking our animals there. They always receive good care and you can tell that they truly love animals.
- TWIN CREEK VETERINARY SVCThey're always very good to see you. Like Tuesday, I called and said, "Could I bring Jake in for a bath on Thursday?" And they said, "yes". Normally, it's I get to see them when I need to. I never have a problem getting in, although they are very busy a lot. I don't know if my dog likes getting a bath there, but he tolerates it. They are very good with him and he seems fine when he's there. I sure don't want to bathe him. He's a big dog
- Lakeside Pet SalonI believe they charge me maybe $30 per dog for grooming or for a bath. I just stopped in to see about making an appointment but they went ahead and fit me in that day. I thought they did a good job and didn't charge a whole lot.
- Central Valley Animal HospitalI dropped her off around 8 or 9 in the morning and she stayed a good part of the day. They do call when they are done, but I would recommend staying somewhat close to the area around pickup time; the first time I went it was New Year's Eve and they were closing early.
- PET AGREE INCI really like the guys at Pet Agree. They are friendly and professional. They always do a great job on my dogs and their pricing is good. They do not nickel and dime you like some groomers do. I can tell that they really like dogs. I have been going to them for several years and plan to keep going to them. Their shop is clean and smells nice. I think Pet Agree is the best animal grooming place in Mobile
- JustFurPets Grooming Taxi LLCMichelle is a little different because she picks them up and returns them to your house. Before she started her own grooming business she worked as a vet assistant at an animal clinic that I went to so she knew my dog. They knew and liked each other before she went into grooming. Considering that she does everything from, of course, the bath and the clipping, but also the nails and the anal gland, everything, as well as pick up and bring them back to you of an adult Golden Retriever her price is not bad. Sometimes it takes her a little longer than she thinks
- A Touch of Class Kritter KutsI have used many groomers in our area and Kritter Kuts has been a positive change for our dogs. They genuinely care about my dogs and that matters a lot to me.
- Central Valley Animal HospitalI have been using them for six to seven years. I have confidence in their veterinarians and that keeps me going back to them. The ladies there are friendly and seem competent. The last vet place I went to gave my dog a wrong size pill. I thought we were going to lose him but we didn't. I feel very safe and secure with Central Valley. My dog is due for her shots so we will be back. I am very, very pleased with them. I would recommend them. They have a groomer there that I use. They also have boarding facilities and kennel services but I haven't used them
Pet Groomers in Troy
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Recent Review:We have used Central Valley for our animals for over 15 years. They took care of both our labs, our cat and now our new small dog. Dr. "J" and his staff are so caring and we love taking our animals there. They always receive good care and you can tell that they truly love animalsStacy E.
- Business Description:24/7 Emergency services Care Credit option for payment arrangements. Visit our ONLINE STORE at www.leevetclinic.comRecent Review:The best possible scenario: the tumor was a large lipid tumor which she was able to remove completely. Had thought this was not an option, however, the result is remarkable. All contact with this clinic has been great, sensible veterinary care without pressure for unnecessary testing, etc. Professional, courteous service. Excellent veterinary care. Highly recommended. <br /Janice W.
- Business Description:Animal Medical Center strives to treat your pets as if they were our own. Our doctors and support staff are dedicated to animal healthcare and to serving you and your pet. Animal Medical Center is really three hospitals in one: Full-Service, Emergency, and Referral HospitalsRecent Review:<p>We (and the pets) were greeted in a friendly manner by the front desk staff, and they immediately called back for the Tech to let her know that we were there. After about 10 minutes, they called the Tech again to remind her that we were still waiting. While waiting, an emergency came in, but we were still able to leave within 30-40 minutes. Since we were only there for injections, we did not interact with any of the vets on this visit.</p> <br /Janice B.
- Business Description:We established our business in 1994 in Ozark AL and have been devotedly serving the local community and their pets since then. All members of our staff have a deep love of animals, and they enjoy taking good care for them. Our pet groomers are experienced and well-trained to handle all dog breeds ensuring a safe environment for them
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:This review is of the Pet Masters grooming in Cedar Bluff. It was listed with the Pet Masters in Ft Payne and is nextdoor to a business also owned by the Mobbs family so I am assuming it is the same. <br /> I only had washing and nail clipping. . My dog was clean when I picked him up and he was ready on time. <strong>However</strong>, I was hesitant to leave him because the man never asked my name, my dog's name, nothing. He did get my cell number to call when my dog was done. The place seemed old and I don't know if it wasn't clean or just old and looked dirty. I just didn't have a good feeling about the place. Sorry : ( <br /Leah T.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Did a very good job. They were very friendly and professional. I have been there a couple times before and will continue going to them.Ashley T.
- Business Description:Over 27 Years Experience! ALL BREED GROOMINGRecent Review:I have used them for a number of times and for the last four times I asked for my Poodles ears to be cut short and they never did...Did not cut their nails and my Yorkie barely looked like he had been groomed, just bathed. <br /Ang H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Pine Level
- Highland Home
- New Brockton
- Union Springs
- Fort Rucker
- Level Plains
dog groomers in Troy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Be Blessed Grooming & Boarding1300 John R. St. Suite D
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- Be Blessed Grooming & Boarding
- Dog Daze Dog Grooming197 Kelley Dr Ste 1
- Dog Daze Dog Grooming
- Greenbrier Animal Clinic725 Greenbrier Dear Rd
- Greenbrier Animal Clinic
- J-N-L's Pet Pawlor34898 US Hwy 280
- J-N-L's Pet Pawlor
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- VetCare of Calera100 Hampton Dr Ste J
- VetCare of Calera
- Walden Pond Animal Hospital17524 Hwy 431 N
- Walden Pond Animal Hospital
- Xpress ConciergeP.O. Box 310712
- Xpress Concierge