Jones Fence Enterprises Inc

Founded 1967 • With Angi since August 2010

3.8

Jones Fence Enterprises, Inc. is a family owned business with sixty employees. Fencing is the only thing we do. We sell materials for do-it-yourselfers and offer advise for your project that you will not get in a big box store. On average we install over 1200 jobs per year. We take pride in our work. Many of our customers are repeat costumers....

M&J Contactor

M&J Contactor

Very experienced and skilled workers. We take pride in what we do. Guaranteed excellent quality and service.

08/13/2018

Paid deposit to have gate repaired, was told it would be 6-8 weeks. 10 weeks and numerous phone call/emails later I have heard nothing from them. I am going to assume this is a $100 lesson.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Gate

11/03/2017

Initially it was fine. Fence was installed around October of 2015. Car gate began to sag after a couple of months and continues to do so.Large wooden post started splitting and I had to hammer boards back in within the first year because the nails used were not of proper length.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard wood privacy fence with gate.

08/23/2017

Took my deposit. Never called to schedule install. Finally after weeks, called to install. I ask for my deposit back. They said no. Awful company. Not the same company that was built by the Jones family. Someone bought the company and is running it into the ground.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence installation

08/11/2017

Everything went well and no issues. They called before they arrived and repaired everything that was covered in the price quote. I have dealt with Jerry at Jones Fence since 2009 and they always deliver.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair work on my Jones Fence.

02/08/2017

Poor communication. Took my deposit, then they never scheduled the install. I tried calling and received no reply. Finally they call and say coming tomorrow to install fence. I was upset at lack of communication and asked for refund of deposit. They refused. Check out the BBB lots of complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install fence around back yard.

CATEGORY fencing

Full service fence contractor, residential, commercial, industrial, chain link, wood, vinyl, alum

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available