Rick's Auto Transport Services Inc

With Angi since May 2011

Auto Transportation

Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angi
Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

Offers by Auto Transport - United Freight Of America on Angi

05/29/2012

I've been going to him for 25 years. He kept my car running for nineteen years and seven months. It had 500,000 miles on it. His prices have always been great. My overall experience with him has been excellent. I will continue to use his services in the future.

Description of Work
He fixed my car.

Category car transport

05/04/2011

This company is awful. The owner, Rick, rarely answers any customer phone calls. The driver, Chris, refused to answer any of my phone calls and kept possession of my vehicle nearly 5 days longer than anticipated. He actually picked up the phone when I called and hung up on me! When speaking to Rick to try and get things resolved, he raised his voice to me and hung up on me as well!! I seriously ca...

Description of Work
This company worked through a broker to pick up my vehicle in Birmingham and transport it to Houston, TX.

Category car transport