Mutt Cuts

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

Veterinarians

Grooming done by appointment ONLY! Please call for appointment ... 256-249-8430...

06/24/2014

She did a good job and was personable.

03/11/2014

She was very good about scheduling and reminds me about my appointment. She is always on time and makes sure that my dog is groomed the way I wanted him groomed. It requires a lot of cutting and trimming and she made sure she understands what I want done. When I go pick him up, he is clean and happy, not afraid. She makes sure that what I wanted is what I will get.

Description of Work
Mutt Cuts groomed my dog.

02/23/2014

The owner extensively discussed what I wanted for Andy, my Yorkie. She made notes and asked questions. When I picked Andy up she asked for acritiqye, any questions, and corrections. I was fully satisfied and will use her salon again.

Description of Work
Pet grooming.

Category pet grooming

Thank you, [member name removed]! Andy is very well-behaved while he is here, and easy to groom. In my opinion, good communication is the key to a good grooming experience, for all three of us! I look forward to seeing you both again soon!

06/13/2010

Missy always does a good job on "my girls." They never mind going to see her, so I know they aren't stressed and are treated well. She considers all her clients family and I appreciate her personalized services.

Description of Work
Missy bathes and grooms all breeds of dogs.

Category pet grooming

Well, while they're here, they ARE my family! Someone once told me "You're a perfectionist. You'll never make it in business!" I've been grooming since 1993, and in business for myself since 2004. My opinion is, if you pay for a service, you have the right to the best service possible. Thank you for the compliments, Beckie!

Animal grooming, warm bath & massage, expressing glands, nail trim, sanitary clip, ear canals cleaned and hair removed & custom designed haircut.

Visa, Check, MasterCard