Bayshore Landscapes LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2010

We are a full service Landscaping company located in Silverhill Alabama. We have a wide variety of services. We've been in business Since April 2007 and have grown very rapidly over the last few years. The owners policy is to have 100% customer satisfaction at all times, without that the business will not grow to its full potential. We offer a huge variety of services and will love the chance to help you on your next project. We offer Complete landscape install and design, landscape & turf maintenance, tree work, pressure washing, etc. You can visit our website or call for more details. We also offer free no obligation consultations. Come see us on the web at www.bayshorelandscapes.com or call 251-554-5885....

pro pressure

pro pressure - pressure washing services

Christopher Brown

At Christopher Brown, we focus on quality landscape and hardscape projects. We use our years of experience and expertise to complete your project with perfection. We are easy to work with, and get the job done right the first time. Customer service and honesty are the most important aspects of our business, and your satisfaction is our number one priority. Please call us today, for an estimate. We look forward to working with you!

Offers by Christopher Brown on Angi
Window Genie of the Gulf Coast

We Clean Windows and a Whole Lot More! Window Genie is your local leader in home services. We specialize in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. With 25 years of experience, Window Genie has earned the trust of homeowners throughout the greater Gulf Coast area. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and drive custom wrapped GENIEMOBILES for easy identification. Estimates are always fast and free!

09/02/2018

Work was done very well. Yard is beautiful. What I especially liked was the fact that they kept me informed of every step of the way. Shayne is the best communicator via instant message there is! I really appreciated being kept informed of delays due to rain, etc. His crews were so helpful and suggested special décor changes at no additional price. Love their work.

Description of Work
Completely resod back yard, remove three trees, build small patio and step, remove four shrubs in front yard, plant two trees in front, lay down pine straw front and back, plant five hydrangea bushes.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

04/14/2013

I spoke with the owner when I called the second time, and he said he woukld inform his crew and not charge the account. He said on the third call he would make an onsite visit. This is following my sending photos of the mess. To my knowledge, he did not come.

Description of Work
As a gift fom a family member, this company was hired to mow, edge, weed eat and blow my yard. On the date they came, there had been severe raining and the yard was too wet. With their large equipment they mowed anyway and left ruts all over, and scalped my yard leaving many bare places. They were to come once every two weeks. I called to complain and thought it was clear as to what I expected. After returning again and again I called to complain each time, I cancelled them. My yard has not recovered and now having to spend thousands to resod it.

Category lawn service

Residential and commercial landscape design, installation & maintenance, outdoor kitchens, landscape lighting, brick pavers, flagstone, patios, walks, block, natural stone, wood retaining walls, pergolas, sprinkler, irrigation systems, lawn care, fireplaces, garden ponds, overseeding, fertilizing, lot clearing, tree, power washing, spring & fall cleanup.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa