Randy Pounders MD

With Angi since October 2008

Primary Care - Internal Medicine

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

06/17/2012

The appointment went well. The one dissappointing thing was that the lab had gone down during the day, so the dr. didn't have my results to discuss with me in the office. We did talk about some other things and later in the day, his nurse called with the lab report and recommendations the dr had based on the results.

Description of Work
I went for my annual check up. Lab work in the morning, followed by an afternoon appointment. Everyone, from the lab tech to the doctor were wonderful to deal with. The office staff is very friendly and helpful.

02/28/2012

He is thorough and patient. He answers all of my questions. He spent several years doing missionary work in China. He is a good Christian man.

Description of Work
I went in for a check up.

06/30/2010

He is very good. I have had weight problems, and he took the time to talk to me about what I should eat. I lost 12 pounds on his plan! He takes his time with me and is never in a hurry! He is a very religious man, which means a lot to me. He is soft spoken and very thorough when I see him for any problems. I am on medicine now for my headaches, and things have gotten better there.

Description of Work
I have been going to him for about 7 years. At one point, I had terrible headaches and memory loss. I thought it was just a sinus headache, but after looking into it and getting an MRI, he found that I had a blood vessel burst on my brain that was causing mini strokes.

Internist