K&D Gutters

Founded 2010 •

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

101 Larkhaven Dr

Rainbow City, AL 35906

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

gutter repair2020
Replace and install

Our mission at K&D Gutters is to continue the growth of our business by doing right by all of our clients. We love seeing that one of a kind smile on a home owners face at the end of a project! K&D Gutters stacks up with the competition and surpasses it with competitive prices, second to none workmanship and a prompt/responsive team! We also do gutter cleaning as well. We give you quality that you can measure, and a finished product that will enhance your home forever. Call us today...

gutter repair (6)gutter cleaning (4)

03/07/2021

Mr. Herbert was a consummate professional. He was on time and greeted me politely. At first I was only going to get a price on cleaning. After walking around the property with Mr. Herbert; He showed me numerous problem areas. After talking with him I decided it was best to just replace my gutters so that I could prevent any further damage to my home. Throughout the installation process; I asked nu...

Description of Work
Gutters

Cost $1,438.72

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

03/06/2021

They replaced the gutters. But refused to come back to repair a mistake they made in leveling one of the gutters. The water backs up on one end and draws mosquitoes in the summer. We asked them to come and fix it and waited nine months, calling them many times. Finally Jody Hebert, Owner, refused to come. I reported it to the BBB.

Description of Work
replace gutters

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

We have responded to your concerns and visited your residence numerous times to try to help fix it. When we gave you the original quote; You expressed that the main reason for purchasing new gutters was rotten facia. We pointed out to you that it was rotted in other places on the front of your house as well. We expressed our concerns about replacing it all before we installed the new gutters; As t...

12/10/2020

Great! Great people

Description of Work
Repair on damaged gutters

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

11/30/2020

Very prompt and on time, pleased with price

Description of Work
Gutters

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

07/10/2020

Jody responded fast and was able to work us in without waiting too long. Very friendly and explains well.

Description of Work
Clean, seal, & attach screen to gutters

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

05/22/2020

It was good. They were good and they cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They did gutter replacement.

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

03/10/2020

They were excellent. They were on time. They were professional. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They put gutters on my house.

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

02/21/2020

It went excellent. He did a good job, he cleaned up and he was very friendly.

Description of Work
He installed gutters on my carport.

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

Anything gutters

I do not do anything roofs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check