Fresh Coats, LLC.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

3331 Rainbow Dr

Rainbow City, AL 35906

We accept remote payment

We have extensive experience in coordinating the proper finishes for your home's interior and helping you pick the perfect color to set the mood for your room....

interior painting (6)

10/19/2021

Great!! They repaired the wall damage from the previous painter and made house look wonderful!!! I will use them again and again!!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

09/27/2021

The service went very well. They were quick and meet their timeline. The result was great. They were someone who listens to what you want to be done and just run away with your money.

Description of Work
Interior painting.

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

09/27/2021

Everything went fine. I'm very happy with the work they did. It was really good. They were very professional. They asked me if I preferred to keep the stones and accommodated my preference. Some people wouldn't care. They were clean. Then cleaned up after the work instead of having a huge mess all over the house. So, I really appreciate that. They have manners and they got it done pretty quick. Fo...

Description of Work
I had the whole interior of my house painted.

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

09/23/2021

Nathan was very professional from start to finish. His price was very reasonable and his work was awesome. He made sure everything was perfect and I was happy the way it turned out. He made sure everything was nice and neat when he left. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is needing a painter.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Thanks for the review

09/23/2021

Very processional, respectful of living area while job was painted to completion, flexible work schedule allowed me to continue my daily routine while having my LR painted. Great work, looks amazing.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Great people. Great service

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check