Scottie's Floor Coverings Renovations

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2009

3.1

Additional DBA Names - Scotties Professional Carpet ANY CONTRACTING JOB BIG OR SMALL TOP TO BOTTOM, INCLUDING ROOFING, FLOORING, AND CARPETING. RESEDENTIAL AND BUSINESSES. IF YOU WANT WE CAN BUILD IT FROM GROUND UP. ANYDAY AND TIME I CAN HAVE ENOUGH EMPLOYEES TO DO ANY JOB. SUBCONTRACTORS ARE USED WHEN NEEDED. ALABAMA HOME BUILDERS LICENSE #17293 FREE ESTIMATES WITHIN 100 MILE RADIUS FOR ANGIES LIST ...

Brown's Construction 334

Installation and Removal of concrete Over 35 years experience in concrete Free estimates

Justin Harris Custom Carpentry and Remodeling

Justin Harris Custom Carpentry and Remodeling has provide a high quality service that can't be beat. We are owner operated and make sure we get the job done right. Please call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Baldwin Handyman Services

Plumbing Electrical Lawn Maintenance Pressure Washing Painting Fencing Junk Removal And Much more!

06/15/2012

We will not be using him again because the work was really bad, the paint was bad, we had to go behind quite a bit of the work they did and hire someone else to redo the painting. It was really sloppy and I guess why I haven't said anything yet is because this a a man who is on a wheel chair and he owns his own business and I grew up with him. I thought the price was high for what he did. The owne...

Description of Work
I used Scottie's Floor Coverings Renovations for some painting about a year ago. He did painting and construction on the inside and outside.

Category house painters,interior painters

12/17/2011

e

Description of Work
We saw Scotties ad in the local Bulletin Board. Very friendly, came out and gave a estimate to double the size of our deck, cover and screen it. Set up a date to start. Workers didn't get here till around 9am. Parked in the backyard. Warning sign #1!! Men were friendly but really didn't seem to know just what they were doing. Warning sign #2!! . A couple days after they were through, we were sitting outside and just happened to look up at the beams in the ceiling and each one was starting to crack! Then we had one of our Alabama thunderstorms.............The roof leaked like a sieve!!!! I had to use an umbrella to get to the table in the center to get my books and phone. WARNING SIGN #3!!!!!! Scottie, dodged our phone calls...sometimes answering and promising to come out and fix everything. He finally sent the "crew", and all they did was spray some foam insulation between the shingles and the roof that they put up. The City sent an inspector out and he said that nothing was up to code. No building permit was issued. No licence has been issued in this county. So, BEWARE, of this company. The roof still leaks and the beams haven't been replaced. For us to have our deck redone, will probably run twice what we paid Scottie. If anyone wants to see, just what kind of work this company does, then please feel free to call us. 334-462-2628

Category decks,picture framing,handyman service,roofing,woodworking,sunrooms

11/07/2011

It took them several weeks to get back to me and by then I had already gotten several other estimates and decided not to do the work.

Description of Work
I called them to get an estimate for a complete re-roofing project.

09/09/2011

He did not keep the scheduled appointment. We have not heard from him at all.

Description of Work
Scottie was called to provide an estimate for a project requiring a general contractor.

Category concrete repair,decks,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,house painters

07/05/2011

Scottie's Floor Coverings Renovations He left with the problem for us to find to finish. When he took to molding off from around the ceiling, they broke the plaster from off the wall. So when I came there to check on things he showed me a piece that had broke off. But, to me there are several places that broke off. I asked him if he was going to re-plaster all of it. They spread the white plaster ...

Description of Work
Scottie's Floor Coverings Renovations They come to work at my church, where the ceiling had fallen in. It was last month and cost us $2500.

Category concrete repair,handyman service,mold removal

LICENSED HOME BUILDER ONE CONTRACTOR DOES IT ALL