Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Prattville, AL
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Prattville
- Cobbs Ford Pet Health Center PCThe staff was professional and caring through out whole journey with a heart worm positive dog. I forgot to give her all her meds so the condition was the result of my negligence. They were compassionate and kind while treating our dog for this completely preventable condition.
- Custom Pet Grooming SvcWe go every week. I think she's the cheapest in town. I have two dogs, I paid $15 for a bath my dogs. She offers multiple pet discounts which is cool. I ave a lot of money there. They love her which is why we keep going back. I have one that's really challenging and tries to attack every groomer that we go to, she's the only that is like, I don't understand what all these groomers are worried about, this is the easiest dog I ever had to groom. She's really good with challenging animals. She's an ethical business person. She's not out to make a million dollars. She's just out to keep her lights on, pay the bills and provide a service for the community
- Cobbs Ford Pet Health Center PCThey are absolutely wonderful. The veterinarians are very patient and take their time. They have the best interest of the animal in mind; they also take care of the humans. Our dogs love going there for boarding and they do a fantastic job of grooming. They are very friendly, courteous and love the animals; they actually call and check how the dog is doing after surgery. There is nothing I dislike and I will use them again in the future
- PHILLIPS ANIMAL CLINICI love these guys so much. The vet just happen to be there when my dog was getting groomed. She was awesome. She took care of everything that was needed and they're very ethical. I like that. Sometimes when you go to a vet, you sort of feel, does my dog really need this. I'm not just trying to spend a lot of money. They just seem like a very ethical place of business
- Montgomery Veterinary AssociatesThey treated my pup, Sweetie, as if she were their own. They also made me an appointment the same day. I was so pleased I scheduled our first grooming appt the next Monday. Their prices were reasonable and they did a fabulous job!
- Carriage Hills Animal Hospital and Pet ResortThe employees are so caring and empathetic! My dog has a fear of anything different that happens to him. They know him when we walk in the door, treat him with kid gloves, walking with him slowly, speaking to him softly, and taking excellent care of him. Everyone who works there, from the receptionists who know me and my dog's names, to the kennel workers who love on my dog like crazy, to the groomers who give him his bath, to the actual veterinarians who take care of my pet (he has a liver disease), are fantastic! I have been trying to sell my home and my dog cannot be present. When I get a call for a showing, I have to immediately call Carriage Hills to see if they have a place for him the next day. Of course, they are thrilled to have him, even though he can be a 'problem child'. When the vet sees my dog for his physicals or shots, he, like all the other employees, moves slowly, talks softly, and gets my dog to cooperate with the exam somehow. I have even had to call late at night as one of my other dogs was bitten by a snake - I was met at the door of the hospital by the vet who came in as soon as I called, and took care of that life-threatening situation. As I am getting ready to move out of the area, this is the one firm that I wanted to write a review about - they have taken care of three of my pets over the past 15 years, including seeing me through the deaths of two of them. I will dearly miss their professional, yet loving care that they put into each visit. I would recommend Carriage Hills to anyone with a pet that they want to see well-taken care of
- Montgomery Veterinary AssociatesWe had just moved to the area approximately four weeks prior. We had waited to adopt a new dog until we were settled in our new home and were eager to add another family member. We adopted a four year old shih tsu that was rescued from a puppy mill; she had been a breeding mama her whole life and was then discarded when she turned four years old. Anyways, the second day we had Gertie my husband picked her up and put her on the bed with him to take a nap. Our other dog loves this and he assumed Gertie would love it too. Not so much. She immediately flew off the bed and landed with a thud. We looked her over to see if anything was hurt but she seemed ok. This happened, of course, on a long weekend. Sunday and Monday passed and Gertie wanted to hide all the time. Something seemed very wrong and we needed to get her to a vet. As I said, we had just moved to the area and didn't have a vet yet, but I called Montgomery Vet Associates and they agreed to see her immediately. Dr. Armstrong examined her and discovered she had broken her jaw. He started her on antibiotics and took her into surgery right away. I will never forget how these people who had no idea who I was and had never seen my dog before treated her as if she were their very own dog. Dr. Armstrong performed a stellar surgery and Gertie is now as good as new. The staff has always been very pleasant and accommodating to me since and their groomer does a terrific job with Gertie
- PetcoAll the groomers are very good there. I think it is expensive, so I only bring my dog there twice a year. They have the dogs ready on time and they call you and tell you when to pick them up. I will continue to use them again in the future.
- Cobbs Ford Pet Health Center PCThe office in front was very clean. The check-in people did their jobs but were not overly friendly. When we were taken back to the examination room the entire area was a little less clean. It was not dirty, but definitely not as clean as I would like a medical facility to be. We had to wait about 15 minutes in that room before the nurse came in. They took our dog away to get weighed and left us in the exam room. I don't want my dog going anywhere without me in that situation. Then when they came back I found out they had scraped a sample from his foot. I don't mind them doing that as it is part of the care, but they did it away from me and they did not tell me they were going to do that when they took the dog to get weighed. Then it was another 20 minutes of waiting. The exam by the doctor was very brief. They looked under the microscope and reported a bacterial infection and possible yeast infection. They sent me home with two different medications and that was it. The biggest issues were the long waiting times in the exam room, and them taking the dog away and doing something to him that they did not disclose they were going to do before taking him away
- ALBRITTON QWICK CLIPS MOBILECynthia never showed for our apt. yesterday claiming she forgot our address at home, by the time I got her message and relayed to my husband who was at home waiting it was after 5 and the apt. was supposed to be at 1. I allowed her top come today and she did. She texted me a video message saying my dog either had mrsa or a staff infection. Of course I ran home from work and took my poodle to the vet. He does indeed have a skin infection, but not MRSA or anything that serious. The vet said he probably had a bug bite that became infected from him licking it. I also asked the vet to look at his eye, when I got home I noticed he couldn't open it. He got an ulceration from Cynthia! She must have cut his eye and caused this. So on top of spending for a grooming visit, I had to spend an additional $120 for vet and meds. I have texted Cynthia and called, but no response
Pet Groomers in Prattville
- Business Description:Located near Eastdale Mall. We are family oriented and take pride in caring for your pet with the best medicine and services available while taking care of the family as well.Recent Review:They are really great and Dr. Susan Graydon and Dr. Kim Ousley are the two vets there. My cat was found up in Birmingham and is 7 1/2 years old. She was abandoned, starved, and almost dead when my daughter found her and I've been going to them ever since I had her. I have had some really big deals there because we've been treating her eyes ever since October at another facility. Eastmont does everything for her like doing her teeth treatment and cleaning her. My cat is a Turkish Angora and when we took her to them they told us that if she would've been there another 12 hours she would have died because she didn't even weigh a half a pound. She's not little anymore and weighs 11 pounds, so they have been really good to me. The bills are terrible because of my income status, but I love cats. A year and a half ago I ran up a bill with them for a stray cat that got hurt and nobody claimed it or would look after it. I took it up to them and they let me divide my payments up and we found it a home and now his mother is a firefighter in Birmingham and he weighs 15 pounds. I love animals and a neighbor and I have been buying food for a stray cat and I talked to them the other day and asked them to treat him for fleas. We even bought the flea medicine and stuff for himCheryl S.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Montgomery Animal Hospital provides Montgomery and surrounding areas with high quality and professional services. We provide affordable pet services through our great team including Dr. Kenneth R. Neal and trained, experienced staff. We accept appointments and drop-offs and payment is expected as services are rendered unless prior financial arrangements have been made. We offer CareCredit, a healthcare credit card and VPI Pet Health Insurance to help with financing your pet's healthcare
- Business Description:Professional pet grooming and pet care with years of experience.payment -cash,check and cards. In home pet Grooming offered
- Business Description:We are a veterinary hospital. We also offer boarding and grooming services.Recent Review:My dog loves it here. She is so happy when I take her. She has never been hesitant to go here.Linda W.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
- Business Description:Montgomery Veterinary Associates is a full-service veterinary medical hospital, located in Montgomery, Alabama. With two locations to serve you. The professional and courteous staff at Montgomery Veterinary Associates seeks to provide the best possible medical care, boarding care, and grooming services for their highly-valued patients. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. Montgomery Vete..Recent Review:We had just moved to the area approximately four weeks prior. We had waited to adopt a new dog until we were settled in our new home and were eager to add another family member. We adopted a four year old shih tsu that was rescued from a puppy mill; she had been a breeding mama her whole life and was then discarded when she turned four years old. Anyways, the second day we had Gertie my husband picked her up and put her on the bed with him to take a nap. Our other dog loves this and he assumed Gertie would love it too. Not so much. She immediately flew off the bed and landed with a thud. We looked her over to see if anything was hurt but she seemed ok. This happened, of course, on a long weekend. Sunday and Monday passed and Gertie wanted to hide all the time. Something seemed very wrong and we needed to get her to a vet. As I said, we had just moved to the area and didn't have a vet yet, but I called Montgomery Vet Associates and they agreed to see her immediately. Dr. Armstrong examined her and discovered she had broken her jaw. He started her on antibiotics and took her into surgery right away. <br /> I will never forget how these people who had no idea who I was and had never seen my dog before treated her as if she were their very own dog. Dr. Armstrong performed a stellar surgery and Gertie is now as good as new. The staff has always been very pleasant and accommodating to me since and their groomer does a terrific job with Gertie. <br /Robin W.
- Recent Review:I have been using them for years. They are excellent. Very clean and helpful.Cheri L.
- Business Description:I have been grooming for over 17 yrs and absolutely love my job. We love our fur baby clients like our own. Their treated like family!
- Business Description:Social media: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Castaway-Animal-Clinic/259617634104401. House calls to these counties: Autauga, Chilton, Elmore, Lowndes, Montgomery, Tallapoosa, Coosa, & Lee CountiesRecent Review:They were very efficient. We called ahead of time and they had our prescriptions ready. We walked in the door, paid them and then left. I use them because, basically, it’s the down-homeness of the doctor. He really sits down with us and explains flea or tic problems or rash problems or whatever my pet's problems are and what our choices are. So he takes his time and the staff is excellent thereJohn S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Hope Hull
- Pike Road
- Mount Meigs
dog groomers in Prattville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CAPITOL PLAZA VETERINARY CLINIC & GROOMING SALON2200 E SOUTH BLVD
- Carriage Hills Animal Hospital and Pet Resort1441 Eastern Blvd
- Castaway Animal Clinic20 Castaway Island Rd
- Classie Lassie Grooming Salon3343 Al 14
- Cobbs Ford Pet Health Center PC2162 Cobbs Ford Rd
- CAPITOL PLAZA VETERINARY CLINIC & GROOMING SALON
- EASTMONT ANIMAL CLINIC111 EASTDALE RD S
- EASTMONT ANIMAL CLINIC
- Happy Walkers6782 Union Academy Ada Rd
Hope Hull, Alabama
- Happy Walkers
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Pike Road Kennel16234 Old Pike Rd
- Pike Road Kennel