CLAY-CHALKVILLE ANIMAL CLINIC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since April 2007

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

ADDITIONAL EMAILS: DRRIDDICK@CLAYCHALKVILLEANIMAL.COM & DRWILSON@CLAYCHALKVILLEANIMAL.COM...

05/20/2013

The people are great, obviously they really like their clients. He did a very nice job on her, if you can call a job on surgery. I don't have any complaints about, everything looks on her, she recovered very quickly. They love the animals, take really care about them.

Description of Work
I used Clay - Chalkville Animal Clinic, I went on Friday morning, the dog had a surgery. It was Dr. Charles Hart. We've used them since we found her, since she was eight weeks.

Category veterinarian

07/03/2008

We've gone here for over 20 years. Their staff is friendly. Dr. Hart is good too.

Description of Work
We take our two cats and one dog here. They do anything they need for them. They've neutered and spayed them and given them their shots. One of our cats is diabetic and our dog has allergies. All our animals eat special food and we also buy their food here.

Category veterinarian

04/25/2007

We were not happy with this company at all. They just throw the animals in a cage and throw their food in there with them. When I picked my dogs up, they were both soaked in urine and it was obvious that the cage they were kept in was too small for them. My dogs are very well-trained and would not go to the bathroom in the place where they were sleeping if they didn't have to. They knew what day w...

Description of Work
We boarded our two elderly dogs at Clay Chalkville Animal Clinic while we were out of town for four days. They charged $8 a day for each dog.

Category kennels

ANNUAL HEALTH SCREENS, SENIOR CARE PROGRAM, FELINE CARE, BOARDING, VACCINATIONS, BATHING/GROOMING, PET SUPPLIES, HOSPITALIZATION, CRITICAL CARE.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check