Jeff Henry Exterminating Co

With Angi since June 2011

I am the owner and operator of Jeff Henry Exterminating Company. I am the only employee at this time. I am looking to bring on another employee by years end. I like taking care of my customers and my customers know who is in their house every month. When you deal with bigger companies there employee turnover is high. So you really don't know who is in your house or walking around the outside of your house....

07/10/2017

Michael is great to work with, very knowledgeable, and helpful. I live in Auburn and he visits once a month to spray for pests. He always goes above and beyond to answer any questions I have and takes care of any pest I point out. He is the owner/operator and works hard to ensure customer satisfaction... I recommend contacting him for your pest needs.

Description of Work
Monthly pest control service

04/18/2015

Michael is excellent. I never have any issues with pests on my property. If I did I feel very confident that Michael would do everything to fix the situation. He is extremely responsive, and the customer service is excellent.

Description of Work
Michael, the Owner of Jeff Henry Pest Control has preformed annual pest control/prevention on one of my SFR for two years now. He has also conducted a total of 3 Termite Inspections on other properties for me.

11/07/2014

VA mortgage requires an inspection and report, Michael showed up on time, completed the inspection inside and out. Very professional. No issues found. Report was emailed to lender.

Description of Work
Alabama Wood infestation inspection and report (termite letter)

03/27/2012

Jeff Henry sprays my house every month for bugs. He is always willing to work with my schedule and shows up very early to accommodate my work schedule, which is greatly appreciated. He also provided my house with a termite bond and I will use him again when it is time to renew.

Description of Work
Jeff Henry provides my house with a monthly treatment for bugs. He also applied the termite bond to my house.

06/01/2011

Jeff was referred to me by a friend that was also in pest control, but whose employer did not treat Dryvit homes. Jeff came at the time specified and did the required treatment for the product used. He patiently addressed all of my question and concerns. Only time will tell and I'll report back with any additional information. Thank you Jeff!

Description of Work
Termite treatment.

Category pest control

I do monthly and quarterly pest control, post construction and pre construction termite treatments. I do inspections for Wood Destroying Organism Reports. I am licensed in Georgia and Alabama. We treat for all general pests in residential and commercial environments.

I do not offer animal trapping or eradication. Anything that is bigger than a rat will need to be removed by wildlife experts.