Superior Sewer&Septic

With Angi since September 2012

We work 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday. We're available anytime day or night for emergency response or to schedule appointments at your convenience. We accept cash, checks, Visa, Discover, and Mastercard. Invoices available for commercial accounts. We also offer Senior Citizen Discounts and Military Discounts. We are a licesnsed and bonded company with over 15 years of experience. All of our employess are background checked and fully trained so you can be sure we're only sending professional and qualified service men to your home....

T.Jay Smith Construction LLC

T.Jay Smith Construction LLC is devoted to supplying the ideal excavation service potential in each and every job we undertake. We know that every client, regardless of if they’re a contractor, developer, business, or homeowner, has particular requirements that are unique to their excavation job. Because of this, we always carefully accommodate any of our services according to the exact and changing demands within a competitive market. The T.Jay Smith Construction LLC mission is consequently based upon an old-fashioned value of 'going the extra mile' for clients and paying close attention to their objectives for every single job. Although our client service policies remain traditional, our gear and techniques are innovative. This combination ensures that we always offer a high standard of quality workmanship which makes a difference on each Fort Payne, AL excavation project, regardless of its dimensions.

Offers by T.Jay Smith Construction LLC on Angi
Martin Environmental

We have the experience and dedication to help with all of your septic tank and sewer cleaning needs, for both residential and commercial! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Emergency services available (daylight hours only, for the safety of both of us). Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Champion plumbing

We no longer do bathroom remodeling or shower replacement. We are a small plumbing business that takes care of you and your home without the high prices. Veteran owned and operated. Over 15 years of plumbing experience. Guaranteed to give you the best work for the price. We no longer do bathroom renovation or shower installs or removals.

05/16/2017

Two gentlemen came to look at it, said they could do it, but needed to find the pump. They promised they would have it done by the weekend or they would find someone that could have it done if they couldn't do it. OK, great. No one ever called me back, even after I tried contacting them, begging for info. Very difficult to get a hold of them and no one ever called back. Apparently, they were too b...

Description of Work
I needed a pump replaced in my sewer holding rank.

Category septic tank,wells

05/02/2017

Superior showed up to do an inspection without the proper equipment to inspect a septic tank. They wanted an additional $200 to use a backhoe which should have been part of the original plan. This put the inspection at a date that canceled the original closing of the house. Then the repairs recommended were originally quoted $3500-$4200 dollars, when the actual quote was rendered, they wanted $580...

Description of Work
Septic tank field line inspection/repair.

Category excavators,plumbing,septic tank

02/09/2017

These guys were pros. Very friendly and efficient. I recommend that you give them a try.

Description of Work
These guys came out and cleaned my septic tank and also helped me diagnose if I had other sewer issues.

08/11/2016

I called one morning and they were able to come out that afternoon. They came during the time given over the phone and called one hour before arriving. They were very professional and polite, and answered all my questions. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Septic tank cleaning

07/26/2016

I called to see about getting my tank pumped, and they were there the very next day getting it done. They were so friendly, fast, and affordable! They were so neat and did not mess up my yard at all! I would not use anyone else!

Description of Work
septic tank pumped

Category septic tank

Septic Tank Pumping We offer emergency response, routine maintenace and realty inspections. We also carry a line of products to prolong and preserve the health of your septic system. Field Line Repairs Drain and Sewer Line Cleaning Lift Stations We offer maintenance contracts for lift stations as well as emergency response. Grease Trap Pumping We offer grease trap pumping maintenance for restaurants which include quarterly pumping schedules and no emergency fees for members.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover