Superior Sewer&Septic

With Angi since September 2012

PO Box 448

Pell City, AL 35125

We work 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday. We're available anytime day or night for emergency response or to schedule appointments at your convenience. We accept cash, checks, Visa, Discover, and Mastercard. Invoices available for commercial accounts. We also offer Senior Citizen Discounts and Military Discounts. We are a licesnsed and bonded company with over 15 years of experience. All of our employess are background checked and fully trained so you can be sure we're only sending professional and qualified service men to your home....

05/16/2017

Brandon J.

Two gentlemen came to look at it, said they could do it, but needed to find the pump. They promised they would have it done by the weekend or they would find someone that could have it done if they couldn't do it. OK, great. No one ever called me back, even after I tried contacting them, begging for info. Very difficult to get a hold of them and no one ever called back. Apparently, they were too busy to be professional and at least admit they couldn't or wouldn't do it.

Description of Work
I needed a pump replaced in my sewer holding rank.

Category septic tank, wells

05/02/2017

Lori G.

Superior showed up to do an inspection without the proper equipment to inspect a septic tank. They wanted an additional $200 to use a backhoe which should have been part of the original plan. This put the inspection at a date that canceled the original closing of the house. Then the repairs recommended were originally quoted $3500-$4200 dollars, when the actual quote was rendered, they wanted $5800 dollars and then once the work was scheduled they dug up my entire yard and destroyed the existing field lines so that the system no longer worked and then stated that they couldn't do the work as it was and needed an additional new tank for another $1000 (the existing one was fine) and $3000 in plumbing work to move all the plumbing as well and then additional electrical work. They are scam artists out to constantly under bid and then drive up the cost by messing up existing work. Two different plumbers have come to the house today to verify that this was the case. Do not use them. EVER. THey have cost us more money than it originally should have cost for just field line replacement.

Description of Work
Septic tank field line inspection/repair.

Category excavators, plumbing, septic tank

04/26/2017

bob R.

It never did!

Description of Work
I needed my septic tank cleaned. It is now three days since I sent a message via Angie's list and still have no reply. Other companies responded the next day, and one of them is performing the job.

02/09/2017

Hans L.

These guys were pros. Very friendly and efficient. I recommend that you give them a try.

Description of Work
These guys came out and cleaned my septic tank and also helped me diagnose if I had other sewer issues.

08/11/2016

Scott C.

I called one morning and they were able to come out that afternoon. They came during the time given over the phone and called one hour before arriving. They were very professional and polite, and answered all my questions. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Septic tank cleaning

07/26/2016

Meredith S.

I called to see about getting my tank pumped, and they were there the very next day getting it done. They were so friendly, fast, and affordable! They were so neat and did not mess up my yard at all! I would not use anyone else!

Description of Work
septic tank pumped

01/15/2016

linda R.

Description of Work
|septic tank pumping

07/22/2015

Anthony R.

Description of Work
Purchasing a house with two septic tanks. They were very honest and charged me for one cleaning and inspection. The other tank was inactive. I couldn't be there while they serviced the tanks and they could have charged me for two and I would have never known. Great company. Very pleased.

04/08/2015

Mark W.

On time, polite, didn't tear up lawn.

Description of Work
Emptied septic tank, treated tank.

10/28/2014

Patsianne H.

Description of Work
Placed new field lines and added an additional 300 gallon holding tank

10/20/2014

Robert G.

He came out 10 minutes earlier than the scheduled appointment which was great for me. He was courteous business very business like. He found my septic tank and pumped it out in less than an hour. I am very pleased with the service and I will use him again.

Description of Work
Pumped out septic tank.

06/23/2014

Cheryl R.

06/09/2014

Bernadette G.

Description of Work
They checked areas where I said there was problems, however tracked mud in my house and bathroom :(. It was like Humptydumpty pair.

Category septic tank

I'm afraid you have the wrong company. Are you sure you weren't trying to review a plumbing company that has the same name? We have no records of any work performed at 328 Limecreek and we don't allow, nor have any reason for Our technicians to enter the homes of our customers. We only dig up septic tanks for cleanings and repairs. Also, our minimum charge is usually $295, we have no $40 fees. Could you have reviewed the wrong company by mistake? I'm sure you understand how critical reviews are for a company's reputation. We are Very committed to the satisfaction of our customers and are pride of our stellar reputation in the Angie's List community If this is a case of mistaken identity we would greatly appreciate if you could remove the review since it can have a heavy negative consequence on our success as a small company. Thank you so much for your time. -Superior Sewer&Septic LLC. PO Box 276 Adamsville, AL

05/31/2014

Michael H.

Very prompt and polite dug up the correct lid to remove solids and liquid. Septic tank was deep therefore I paid extra which they earned.

Description of Work
Pumped out septic tank and added enzymes

05/07/2014

Ricky W.

Description of Work
They pump out my septic tank and added enzymes. Crew was very professional and did a good job. I would have liked my sod to be replaced in a little better condition where they had to dig to get to the access panels, but overall I was well pleased.

12/25/2013

ann H.

Had to come back to repump the tank at no additional charge and discovered and repaired additional crushed field line. Very friendly folks and a pleasure to work with. Also very reasonable.

Description of Work
Pumped out septic tank and repaired the field lines.

12/02/2013

Carlos C.

Provider showed up on time and performed the job requested in a timely manner, quality work.

Description of Work
Performed a mortgage/real estate septic inspection and clean-out.

09/24/2013

STEPHEN L.

Crew arrived on time worked quickly and were very courteous, friendly and professional. I called several providers on Sunday morning and Superior was the only one to answer the call. Couldn't make it out on Sunday despite having emergency service listed but promised to come first thing Monday morning and did so. Arrived when promised. Only negative was that when pumping was complete dirt was not carefully replaced. A modicum of effort would have allowed saving of the turf removed. Hole was covered but dirt remained scattered over turf and no sod removed was replaced.

Description of Work
pump sectic tank and treated after pumping.

09/10/2013

Chad H.

Excellent! Price was fair and he service was excellent. Came out and in two hours, our field lines were no longer draining and puddling in the yard.

Description of Work
Pump tank and replace crossover lines.

09/06/2013

cathy M.

Went well. I knew I probably had a damaged line and they diagnosed the problem. Came back later to replace the header line which was full of tree roots.

Description of Work
Cleaned septic tank

08/14/2013

Martin M.

They augmented my current system with two additional field lines and tied them together. They did a lot of digging in a short amount of time, I was impressed. There was no guess work regarding the line levels, a transit was used to assure the level of the lines. They pumped my tank again twice and charged me a very reasonable amount considering everything they did. I would recommend these guys to family and friends, should they need any system repairs.

Description of Work
Initially, they pumped my tank and inspected it. They returned when it overflowed again and installed a crossover pipe to replace one that was crushed. Brandon felt like that would solve the problem and I agreed. About a week later, same problem occurred so they installed two new field lines and a header pipe this time.

08/05/2013

augusta M.

Went as scheduled. We will contact them in the future if we have additional issues. They were honest, straightforward, and accomodating to our schedule.

Description of Work
Pumped septic tank

04/01/2013

Andre D.

We had our septic back up into our basement bathroom on a Saturday night. We couldnt use any water in the hosue and for 5 people thats tough. So we called around afraid of how much it would cost. Superior was the only company that answered their phone and would come out on Sunday morning. It did cost a little extra for them to come out on a SUnday but compared to the problem we were having I gladly paid the extra $75 instead of waiting until Monday. They were fast, friendly, efficient and didnt try to take advantage of us. In fact they charge dless than what they had qouted over the phone. I definitely reccomend them.

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped

02/11/2013

renee W.

My toilets were backing up, so I called the company that I had used in the past and they told me it would be Monday or Tuesday before they could come out and clean my septic tank. When i called Superior it was around 3 pm on Friday and they were out with in a hour . I was very happy with the service and will use them from now on.

Description of Work
Great Service

01/09/2013

brandon A.

I called because I needed my septic tank pumped the day before Thanksgiving. I wasn't familiar with the company but I had a difficult time finding someone who could come out quickly. Everyone else was trying to schedule me for next week. Superior came out the same day. The guy was extremely nice, and explained the problem to me. He dug up the tank, cleaned it out and even cleared the line. I never felt like he was trying to sell me anything and he was very upfront about everything he was doing. When he got done, he charged me just what he said he would with no surprises. Overall, it was a good experience and I am extremely happy with this company.

Description of Work
Good company!

Category excavators, plumbing, septic tank, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Dark Hollow Forestry Services

Dark Hollow Forestry is a family owned business that provides land clearing, grading, forestry mulching, complete tree removal and lots more. 15 years experience 24 hour emergency storm services also available.

Sullivan’s Excavations & Landscaping

We no longer do bathroom remodeling or shower replacement. We are a small plumbing business that takes care of you and your home without the high prices. Veteran owned and operated. Over 15 years of plumbing experience. Guaranteed to give you the best work for the price. We no longer do bathroom renovation or shower installs or removals.

C&W Dirt Work and Contracting Services

Specialize in all dirt work aspects. from fill dirt to land clearing and grade establishment. We also provide a Varity of tree services from topping and trimming trees to dropping and stump grinding or removal. We do demolition of structures as well. All pricing is done by the job an not hourly.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    $10

Septic Tank Pumping We offer emergency response, routine maintenace and realty inspections. We also carry a line of products to prolong and preserve the health of your septic system. Field Line Repairs Drain and Sewer Line Cleaning Lift Stations We offer maintenance contracts for lift stations as well as emergency response. Grease Trap Pumping We offer grease trap pumping maintenance for restaurants which include quarterly pumping schedules and no emergency fees for members.