Top Tier Roofing

4.4

1251 Meadowbrook Ln

Oxford, AL 36203

Top Tier Roofing is your local roofing contractor who is here to help when you need a knowledgeable, committed, and honest roofing contractor. Our installers have over 25 years of experience, and all of our work comes with a 5 year workmanship warranty! Give us a call or text today and find out what makes us Top Tier! 256-454-4969 We are not only a 5 star rated roofing contractor, but we also offer services such as siding and window installation, gutters, and interior remodels. Our mission is to help those in our community protect their biggest investment from the severe weather we are known to have. We do this by offering superior products, such as Atlas shingles with 3M ScotchGaurd technology, and world class workmanship. ...

4.4

4.1

4.2

4.2

3.8

roofing (19)interior painting (4)siding companies (1)

03/05/2021

They were very timely when I made a request for services. They assisted me in communicating with my insurance adjuster. The work was promptly completed and all debris removed. Most of all, my roof looks great! I recommend Top Tier Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

02/01/2021

Top Tier did an amazing job at replacing my roof! The communication was outstanding, the service was fantastic, and the quality of the job done was A+!!! I’ll be sure to recommend them to all of my family and friends, and remember them when they’re needed again!!!

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

01/12/2021

Someone showed up when they scheduled, but that is the only thing positive about the interaction. He didn’t have a ladder and claimed he was going to get one but never came back. I called several times and they wouldn’t answer or return my calls.

Description of Work
Roof leak fixed

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

12/14/2020

The Top Tier company made everything as easy as possible for us. They were great to work with, and the roof was completed very quickly! I would absolutely hire them again!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

12/11/2020

They came and looked at job,measured roofing said need new roof which is 3years old .Then never would call me back left multiple messages

Description of Work
Roofing and soffit

Category roofing,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

We are very sorry to hear that you weren’t able to get in touch with us. We have experienced a significant influx in calls since the hurricane hit. It is our goal to serve each and every customer and we are glad that you let us know you’ve had a hard time reaching us. We will give you a call and get you taken care of today! If you still need the work done, we would love to do it for you. Thanks, T...

11/27/2020

They did the roof in 1 day. That was good. I had additional work they said they would do. They would not return my calls.

Description of Work
Replace roof.

Category roofing,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/27/2020

Thank you for your review. We are unaware of any additional work that you would like for us to perform for you. Please contact Colby, your sales representative, and we would be more than happy to do any additional work you may need. When we completed the job and collected payment your wife told us you guys were 100% satisfied and would give us a 5 star review. Please let us know what has changed b...

11/02/2020

Called Top Tier roofing about a roof leak. Ethan Smith came to the house and inspected the roof. He found storm/hail damage and suggested I call my insurance company. When the insurance adjusters came, Ethan was here to show the roof. They agreed to replace the roof. During this time. Ethan was professional, courteous and very helpful. The roofers were 3 hours late the first day. A crew of five, o...

Description of Work
Total roof replaced.

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

08/06/2020

I thought the process of roof replacement went very well. I am entirely satisfied with the end result and clean up was excellent. I thought the price was very fair. The total job was completed in one day. I am happy and would recommend Top Tier Roofing to anyone in our area.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

06/22/2020

Excellent. Would hire this contractor any time. Excellent work, very professional.

Description of Work
Replaced shingles blown off

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Thank you for your extremely positive review of our company! We value customer satisfaction and quality workmanship over all else, and we’re honored to know that we have lived up to our high standards. Thank you again, it was a pleasure working with you.

03/31/2020

We are so happy with our new roof from Top Tier, the whole experience was great. Mr Master was very responsive to calls or text. Had a new roof in a week. I would recommend Top Tier for your roofing needs. The Moore's

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled to hear how great your experience with our company was, and we hope to be able to serve you again in the future!

We offer all forms of roofing services, such as roof installations, roof repairs, and roof inspections. We do storm damage inspections to let you know if insurance should pay for your roof or not, and if so, we represent you through the entire process to ensure that you are properly taken care of. We also do siding and window installation, as well as general remodels.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal