Jireh Painting & Remodeling

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
000344-2016

787 Lee Road 147

Opelika, AL 36804

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Exterior paint

Exterior paint

house painting202036801
Siding replacement and paint

Jireh Painting & Remodeling has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

4.3

4.3

4.2

house painting (7)interior painting (6)pressure washing (2)woodworking (1)hardwood floors (1)handyman (1)general contractors (1)

10/21/2020

Jireh was very pleasant to work with, the job was started and completed within the time frame, the workers were punctual and friendly. They completed the job as specified. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Pressure washing, exterior painting, installing new door, installing fascia boards

Category contractors,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

07/16/2020

Terrible. Paint is all over my carpet, new flooring, and tile. They half painted walls, overall job was terrible. They stuck gum onto my window blinds, very unprofessional. Paint was all over house and clothing, bag and they used one of my glasses to clean their paint brushes. Didnt put some blinds up, lost pieces to my blinds, edges are terrible. Painted over dirt and hair, paint runs on doors an...

Description of Work
Interior house

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Review for Jireh Painting & Remodeling - 787 Lee Road 147, Opelika, AL - 38722757

This review is false in Jireh painting and Remodeling we are responsible if something goes wrong we fix it with no excuses. if you are going to write something please make sure you don't lie. we are licensed and insured so if something happen you have right to make a claim to my policy.

06/30/2020

It went very well. The team worked very quickly and with a minimum of disruption to our lives and routines, which is a HUGE plus when you have very little kids and are working from home! We would definitely recommend to others and would use again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

06/22/2020

Doug and his crew did an awesome job. Very professional. I was more than pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

05/20/2020

Jireh and his team did an outstanding job. The crew was very friendly, cleaned up after themselves, and finished two days early. We even recommended them to two of our neighbors. Job well done!! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

04/28/2020

Very well. The work was conscientiously done.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

04/24/2020

Douglas and his crew did an amazing job. They showed up when they said they would and I would definitely use them again!!!

Description of Work
Interior Painting, exterior painting, mortar washing, wood replacement, electrical.

Category handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

04/06/2020

I have recommended them to other people and they are all been satisfied They were really good.

Description of Work
They did painting and sheetrock ceiling.

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

04/03/2020

It was excellent. They were great, had a good price, and good quality, and I would recommend him to anybody.

Description of Work
He renovated 2 rooms in my house.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

04/03/2020

Description of Work
He renovated 2 rooms in my house.

Category remodeling