Handy Andy Pro Services

Handy Andy Pro Services is locally owned and operated in The Shoals Area. We specialize in Pressure Washing, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Dry Wall Repair, Interior and Exterior Painting, ETC. I am licensed and insured. "Your Satisfaction is Our Business" ...

TDK Drywall

Rapid Power Wash

My name is Timothy and I started pressure washing on weekends when I was in high school. Most of the work I did then was driveways. When I graduated (two years ago) I told my Dad I wanted to keep pressure washing. So he said "if your gonna do something then you need to do it right". He helped me build a professional rig on a 14 ft truck with the best of equipment and he helps me everyday with my business. Now I work on all kind of projects, from driveways to roofs, houses, fences, even whole shopping centers. I'm proud of what we do. Its nice meeting new people and seeing the look on their faces when we're done. We use modern high grade cleaning techniques, coupled with the best cleaning products and I can personally assure you we would never leave a job until we've earned a happy customer. Ask for Rapid Power Wash cause we do our work right. Thank You for considering us. Timothy

Ford City Painter

03/29/2020

Anthony M.

Andy communicated well and got the job done

Description of Work
Skylight sealed, brick replaced

Category handyman service

09/28/2019

Matt H.

Needed a few areas touched up around the house. Andy got to us quick and did excellent work.

Description of Work
Paint Touch ups

08/28/2019

Alex L.

Andy is not only professional but he is very kind. He did an amazing job for us. He painted our whole house and made it look great. He went above and beyond to meet my expectations. Weve hired several people in the past to work for us on our rental houses but I have finally found the person who will get the job done to suit me in fact hes working on a second place for us this weekend.

Description of Work
Interior Paint on our house.

08/15/2019

Dalton I.

Andy arrived on time, was very professional, and did excellent work. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Pressure washed drive way and touched up paint outside.

Category handyman service,pressure washing,house painters

08/13/2019

Stacie K.

Fantastic! He was very professional.very friendly. Discussed the task at hand with me. Cleaned up everything he brought. My house looks brand new. I will definitely use him again and will recommend to all my friends! Job well done!!!

Description of Work
House pressure washed and shutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service,pressure washing,interior painters

08/12/2019

Brenden H.

It went very well! He was very professional and the pricing was very reasonable. He took time to show me what he's doing and how he do it.

Description of Work
He helped me on repairing my cars.

Category auto repair,handyman service

08/12/2019

Carol W.

Workers came on time . Reviewed the job to make sure they understood our plan. Offers professional advice . Work without breaks and cleared up when completed . Reviewed with us to make sure he covered what we needed and was satisfied . The job did require an additional amount but was discussed and agreed to before purchase . Would highly recommend them again . Love the completed work .

Description of Work
Porch Columns

08/08/2019

Luke B.

Andy White did a great job! He is a very trustworthy ,professional , reliable ,and quality contractor. I would recommend him and I will be hiring him again!

Description of Work
Clear Coat

Category interior painters

08/07/2019

Ricky G.

Very professional. Was done in a timely manner. Friendly. Neat and clean work. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning, refinishing walls, painting shutters

Category drywall,gutter cleaning,handyman service,window cleaning,deck cleaning,house painters,interior painters

Pressure Washing, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Dry Wall Repair, Interior and Exterior Painting; Deck Maintenance;

Deck Building; Electrical; Plumbing; HVAC