Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Moulton, AL
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Moulton
- Animal Care Associates- Valley Veterinary ClinicI went to Valley on 6/5. We were not sure if she would make it but the staff called every day to check on Jazzy's recovery. Today, 6/13, I'm overwhelmed to say that she is better! And getting better every day. I'm so glad I found this veterinary hospital! They offer the best care and service I've ever seen. Thank you so very much read less
- Dirty Dawg Day Spa & ResortStaff seemed very caring toward my dogs. They were very clean and smelled great when I picked them up!
- TWIN CREEK VETERINARY SVCThey're always very good to see you. Like Tuesday, I called and said, "Could I bring Jake in for a bath on Thursday?" And they said, "yes". Normally, it's I get to see them when I need to. I never have a problem getting in, although they are very busy a lot. I don't know if my dog likes getting a bath there, but he tolerates it. They are very good with him and he seems fine when he's there. I sure don't want to bathe him. He's a big dog read less
- Central Valley Animal HospitalWe have used Central Valley for our animals for over 15 years. They took care of both our labs, our cat and now our new small dog. Dr. "J" and his staff are so caring and we love taking our animals there. They always receive good care and you can tell that they truly love animals.
- Lakeside Pet SalonI believe they charge me maybe $30 per dog for grooming or for a bath. I just stopped in to see about making an appointment but they went ahead and fit me in that day. I thought they did a good job and didn't charge a whole lot.
- Head to TailsDid a very good job. They were very friendly and professional. I have been there a couple times before and will continue going to them.
- CLASSIC CLIPS DOG GROOMINGVery good attitude, very knowledgable about grooming standards for Bichon. Dogs waiting to be groomed were very calm. Dogs on grooming table were very much at ease.
- Mutt CutsMissy always does a good job on "my girls." They never mind going to see her, so I know they aren't stressed and are treated well. She considers all her clients family and I appreciate her personalized services.
- PET AGREE INCI really like the guys at Pet Agree. They are friendly and professional. They always do a great job on my dogs and their pricing is good. They do not nickel and dime you like some groomers do. I can tell that they really like dogs. I have been going to them for several years and plan to keep going to them. Their shop is clean and smells nice. I think Pet Agree is the best animal grooming place in Mobile read less
- Pet Depot groomingI dropped my dog off at 8am and she was finished around 1pm. took a long time for a grooming but they seemed to do a good job. the dogs are kept in kennels until their turn. the groomers seemed friendly with the dogs but I wasn't there very long to see how they interacted the whole time. over all it was a good experience and I will be using them again read less
Pet Groomers in Moulton
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Recent Review:We have used Central Valley for our animals for over 15 years. They took care of both our labs, our cat and now our new small dog. Dr. "J" and his staff are so caring and we love taking our animals there. They always receive good care and you can tell that they truly love animals read lessStacy E.
- Business Description:We are a Animal Grooming and Boarding buisness. We offer a no smoking inviroment, and we have an open door policy. God has Blessed us so much, that our Prayer is that everyone who comes in the shop receives some kind of Blessing. The groomer Charley Rouse has been grooming professionally for appox 4 years. She also has been volenteering at the local Animal shelter for over 10 years, does rescue of domestic animals, and liscensed to rescue, rehabilitate, and release wildlife read less
- Business Description:Quality veterinarian servicesRecent Review:They are very good. The cost was around $400.00 by the time they did all the work they did to try to save the little sucker. The were very very good. I guess the price was reasonable. Their responsiveness was very good, very good. The quality was very good. We still use them for our other cat read lessEDWIN E.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:This review is of the Pet Masters grooming in Cedar Bluff. It was listed with the Pet Masters in Ft Payne and is nextdoor to a business also owned by the Mobbs family so I am assuming it is the same. <br /> I only had washing and nail clipping. . My dog was clean when I picked him up and he was ready on time. <strong>However</strong>, I was hesitant to leave him because the man never asked my name, my dog's name, nothing. He did get my cell number to call when my dog was done. The place seemed old and I don't know if it wasn't clean or just old and looked dirty. I just didn't have a good feeling about the place. Sorry : ( <br / read lessLeah T.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Did a very good job. They were very friendly and professional. I have been there a couple times before and will continue going to them.Ashley T.
- Business Description:Our business is dedicated to the loving care of your pets. We treat your pets as if they were our own. We hav a cage free environment where the pets are allowed to roam around freely and interact with each other and with us. There is not a loss of love and attention to your pets at our facility read lessRecent Review:Have used them for about two years with a standing appointment every four weeks. They have done an excellent job. My dogs (the girls) are excited to go and exhausted from playing with other pets when I pick them up. The owners and staff have always been very professional and polite but most importantly, my girls like them. They are well groomed: bathed, blown dried, brushed out, nails trimmed, and hygiene hair trim. I have not been disappointed yet. <br /> <br / read lessTonja S.
- Business Description:Xpress Concierge has between 1-4 employees. Sub-contracting is optional. We have been in business since 2013.
- Business Description:Small Animal and Exotic Practice. Veterinarians: Dr. Clark, Dr. Martin, Dr. Duke, Dr. Holland. Also offer boarding accomodations for dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, etc. Grooming available too!Recent Review:They were a little expensive. They were very nice and did great. I actually had to go to them with an emergency and they did very well. We ended up having a problem and they ended up seeing her right away after the initial visit. They called and checked up on us. It was very good. It was $75 the first time, $150 the second time and $100 the last time we went. It was really pricey read lessTeresa B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Mount Hope
- Town Creek
- Double Springs
- Muscle Shoals
- Phil Campbell
dog groomers in Moulton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Be Blessed Grooming & Boarding1300 John R. St. Suite D
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- Be Blessed Grooming & Boarding
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Greenbrier Animal Clinic725 Greenbrier Dear Rd
- Greenbrier Animal Clinic
- J-N-L's Pet Pawlor34898 US Hwy 280
- J-N-L's Pet Pawlor
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- VetCare of Calera100 Hampton Dr Ste J
- VetCare of Calera
- Walden Pond Animal Hospital17524 Hwy 431 N
- Walden Pond Animal Hospital
- Xpress ConciergeP.O. Box 310712
- Xpress Concierge