Pediatric Healthcare

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2008

4700 Woodmere Blvd

Montgomery, AL 36106

There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 120 patients per day....

10/22/2015

I will use him again if needed.

Description of Work
Dr. David Morrison is a pediatrician I've used.

10/22/2015

Description of Work
Date of service: September 15, 2015

06/11/2014

Angie V.

We arrived for our appointment twenty minutes early. We did not get called back until thirty minutes AFTER our scheduled time. We then had an unfriendly technician take blood from my two year old child who was crying. Instead of trying to comfort him she rolled her eyes and was acting like we were bothering her. We then had to wait another twenty minutes to be seen by the doctor. His visit with us lasted fifteen minutes. I will say there are two wonderful receptionists/ nurses assistants who are always reassuring and calming when we call with questions. We are first time parents and definitely need some reassurance and guidance when we are worried about our sick child. What we do not need is someone rolling their eyes when my child is upset over a scary situation or sitting in a waiting room for over an hour to be seen by a doctor for fifteen minutes. What child wouldn't be upset about sitting that long? I would not be writing this review if this was a one time occasion. This is how our visits with this provider have been from the start. We have always waited over thirty minutes just to be taken into a room to then wait another thirty minutes at the least to see the doctor. We even had the doctor's first appointment at 8:30 and still didn't see anyone until 9:15. Needless to say we will be switching pediatricians.

Description of Work
Two year well check for my toddler.

05/07/2014

06/25/2012

Carla B.

Dr. David Morrison is one of the best pediatricians we have seen. We are military and have lived in several cities and I was happy to return to the Montgomery area so that my children could begin seeing Dr. Morrison again. He has a wonderful rapport with the kids - he truly enjoys helping them get well. He is also extremely knowledgable - he has diagnosed and successfully treated things with my children that other doctors were not able to diagnose and resolve. The staff is friendly and caring, as well. I highly recommend Dr. Morrison - he has been a blessing to our family!

Description of Work
Our most recent visit was for a sinus infection/bronchitis. Dr. Morrison and his staff are prompt and very friendly. He has been our pediatrician for about 2 years total and has been an absolute blessing. At our most recent visit, he decided to go ahead and give my son a dose of prednisone to ensure that he didn't get worse and I'm so glad he did.... My son wasn't running fever the day of our visit, but ran fever the next day. Had we not gone in and Dr. Morrison not acted promptly, I believe my son would have been quite sick. He isn't a doctor who is quick to write a prescription and send you on your way. Our experience has been that his judgement is accurate and appropriate.

05/17/2012

I give him an A rating and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I have been to a new Pediatrician. I was just there yesterday for a general check up.

01/20/2012

He is wonderful! He's been our pediatrician for 11 years for our first-born. He was at the hospital when my youngest was born. He has separate rooms for ill and well children, which I love! Over the years, he has been very responsive to us. He treated my daughter for a very high fever. He didn't take any chances with her health. He treated her for a disease that could have potentially damaged her heart if he hadn't treated her immediately.

Description of Work
I took my son to Dr. Trumbull for a regular check-up.

09/01/2011

Jessaka F.

Made the appointment-- they are flexible and appointment makers are easy and nice-- so are the billing people. Went to the appointment and the guy taking the initial info must have been new-- did not have right info, ask right questions, etc. He was really s. l. o. w. Then the doc came in-- and see the info above-- nice enough guy-- but didn't ask many questions about my child. Talked a lot about his own family, and about religion. Visit was fairly quick, the shot lady was nice.

Description of Work
Went for my son's 2 year old check up, had been once before for a sick visit appt. Coming from a different city where our pediatrician was super-detailed. . . this pediatrician was not nearly as thorough. He's nice, but he told us lots of stories about his own family, and didn't ask very many questions about our child. Also, there are a lot of religious over/undertones here-- so if Christianity isn't your thing, then you will likely be uncomfortable. We are Christian, but are also healthcare providers ourselves, and feel uncomfortable discussing religion during appointments. I find it unprofessional, and can alienate some people. They are nice enough folks, but we switched.

03/14/2011

Wonderful

Description of Work
Routine check-up

11/04/2010

Randa M.

My son was admitted to the hospital earlier this year (August) and they Doctors were great. If you are in the hospital or get sent to the hospital for admission they are very prompt in making their rounds and they keep you (parent) very informed about what is going on and plan of treatment. I would never use anyone else.

Description of Work
We love the Doctors and staff at Pediatric Healthcare. My boys enjoy going there and look forward to seeing their Doctor. They (Doctors) are very good with children and make them feel at ease. The date above was just a well visit/

06/24/2010

He is a great doctor. He listens, and he is very personable. We like him a lot. The staff is excellent as well. I get an appointment quickly with them. I rate him high overall.

Description of Work
I had been to Morrison, Dr. David L a month ago.

Pediatrics - Primary Care