Northern Custom Construction

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2015

Large Scale Remodeling Projects. Total Room & Home Renovations...

Headley Yard Pros

I am an owner operator based out of Millbrook, Alabama. I have been doing lawn care since I was twelve so I have been around the block a time or two. I do free quotes for yard maintenance, small landscaping, and pressure washing

ERJs LLC General Maintenance In Lawn Care

ERJs Lawn Care and General Maintenance can take care of all your lawn care and handyman needs. We take our time to ensure you get good quality work at a great price.

Justin Harris Custom Carpentry and Remodeling

Justin Harris Custom Carpentry and Remodeling has provide a high quality service that can't be beat. We are owner operated and make sure we get the job done right. Please call or click to schedule an estimate today!

03/09/2017

Not so good, but the good I can say is Tim and his staff were very friendly and nice. I called on a Thursday and to my surprise they were able to get me in that Saturday first thing in the morning. Yippee! Well maybe not; they ended up getting held up on a job and stated they wont be there til Monday. Ok that's understandable! Monday came, I took the day off work so I can make sure my vision was p...

Description of Work
Needed my kitchen backsplash tiled (Pictures were provided).

Category home remodeling

01/10/2017

Tim and his crew were easygoing, punctual, and professional. He showed up everyday that was directed in our contract and completed the work as promised. He proved to be competent in his work and able to manage his team according to the project at hand.

Description of Work
Hired Northern Custom Construction to redo 2 bathrooms, lay Pergo flooring in my home, repaint the 2 bathrooms, 5 bedrooms and an office, tear out carpet and lay Pergo flooring, remove exterior rotten wood and repaint the outside of our 5,500 square feet home and carport. His team did an incredible job with the timing, the execution of the jobs while we maintained living inside our house amongst the renovation.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,handyman service,hardwood floor,remodeling,home builders,house painters,interior painters

07/23/2016

Poorly. When we first met with Tim he gave us ever confidence he had the experience and the capacity to get the work done well and done on time (he estimated 6 weeks). His reviews on Home Advisor were good and the work we were assigning was comparable to the projects reviewed. However, after a few weeks we found that he rarely arrived at the job site when promised, that most all of the work he ass...

Description of Work
Interior painting, replacement of kitchen countertops, installation of Formica floor, painting/glazing of bathroom tub and tile - all for renovation of a rental property.

Category bathtub refinishing,handyman service,remodeling,home builders,interior painters

Everything from fine Stucco, rough and finish carpentry, sheetrock and plaster, new flooring and hardwood refinishing, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, interior exterior and faux painting, and everything in between.

Plumbing, asbestos removal and lead paint removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available