Nicholas L Southall DMD

Founded 1975 • With Angi since October 2008

3263 Demetropolis Rd Ste 4

Mobile, AL 36693

There is 1 doctor at this site. Services provided include extractions,implants,root canals,tooth colored fillings,dentures,same day crowns Dental services...

08/30/2017

Pamyla S.

Great job. Very thoughtful. Long hour.

Description of Work
Root canal.

Category endodontics, dentists

08/17/2015

Glenn B.

Category dentures

08/28/2014

Kay R.

My last visit was not scheduled and I had to be worked in. I had been overseas and suffering from a toothache for two weeks. When I returned the office told me to come over (I drive 2 1/2 hours to his office) and they would treat me. Working through Dr. Southall's lunch break he started the work on a root canal. This was my second emergency visit this year and they never fail to take me as soon as possible. I have been seeing Dr. Southall for over 30 years now. It is worth the effort of the drive to be treated well, competently and quickly.

Description of Work
I go to Dr. Southall for regular check-ups, cleaning & emergency needs

06/20/2014

Dorothy G.

He is fabulous.

Description of Work
Dr. Southall has been my dentist for years.

06/03/2014

Shari S.

Friendly & knowledgeable doctor and staff. They are the best! I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Great dentist & staff!

12/10/2013

McIntosh F.

It really went good. The staff is very nice and made us feel like we had been going there for a long time. My husband was very nervous they didn't mind me going back with him. I work for a dentist (the office I work for doesn't do general dentistry) so I know about dentistry and Dr. Southall is very good. I think that they make you feel very comfortable. Dr. Southall is competent and we are glad that we chose him.

Description of Work
My husband had some teeth that needed some work and a couple of extractions. Dr Southall is very gentle and has a great bedside manner. My husband hates going to the dentist,but he felt very comfortable with dr. Southall.

09/03/2013

Eugene F.

He is totally pain free. His office staff members are amazing; they are really laid back and friendly. He is the best.

Description of Work
Dr. Southall has been my dentist from the last 25 years.

07/23/2013

Jonathon P.

He filled a cavity and charged more than agreed.

Description of Work
Free consultation. Then filling.

Category dentists

We have no records on anyone by this name ever being in our office

05/09/2013

Michele H.

Very nice staff and root canal went fine.

Description of Work
Performed root canal and routine cleaning

Category dentists, cosmetic dentist

03/20/2013

Joseph J.

Dr. Nicholas L Southall is wonderful. I have been going to him for 30 years. His whole office is wonderful. He has been a wonderful friend and a wonderful dentist. His office is immaculate, very well decorated and very friendly. We will use him even if we move away, we will drive back to see him.

Description of Work
I saw my dentist Dr. Nicholas L Southall yesterday. I had gone for routine cleaning and check up. I use him for all my dental concerns.

02/08/2013

Barbara M.

She liked him a lot; she took her dentures in and they fixed them. He did a good job on fixing the dentures; you can't tell that they were chipped. They did it right away.

Description of Work
My mom used Dr. Southall to repair her dentures.

Category cosmetic dentist

12/15/2011

Juliet R.

I went to him steady for a while but I haven't seen him for over a year. He's great and he's reasonable. It is easy to get an appointment.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Southall for my dental needs.

04/15/2011

Dorothy G.

I continue using him because he is good. Having seen other dentists I have continued to use him and also because I have known him for so long. If I have an emergency he can fit me in. If I have to cancel it is usually 6 months before I can reschedule just because they are so busy. I have never been unhappy with him.

Description of Work
Dr. Southall is my dentist and I have been using him for probably 25 years. My most recent appointment with him was in January for teeth cleaning.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Extractions,implants tooth colored fillings, bleaching,root canals,dentures,both convential and implant retained,same day crowns