Mobile Prosthetic Dentistry

With Angi since October 2008

4216 Aurelia St

Mobile, AL 36609

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

03/19/2014

Thought Dr. did in house fixes on prosthetic but didn't and long haul. closer places.

Description of Work
fix prosthetic foot.

Category dentures

08/02/2012

forward

Description of Work
I had had sinus lift grafts done in preparation for implants. I needed to have Dr. Crawford modify my denture so I could wear it after the grafts; Dr C made the denture for me in 2005 ( and it was the 4th time I had had one made) and I have had no one but Dr.C do any adjustments needed over the last 7 years. He is meticulous and a perfectionist when it comes to constructing prosthetics. He wants you to have as perfect a fit as you can get and does not rush to pop an appliance in your mouth. He is easy to talk to and has always answered my questions willingly and straight forward. The old adage ' you get what you pay for ' is definitely a factor when it comes to dental services , especially prosthedontics. I personally would not go to anyone but Dr. Crawford and if he had been here when I first needed dentures, I probably never would have had the problems I did.

Category dentures

06/30/2012

Bonnie R G.

I was referred to Dr. Crawford by my regular dentist; I have a worn jaw joint on the left side and it slips and slides, which made fitting, and wearing, a denture tricky. I had already had 3 made by 2005 and none had been that comfortable. Dr. Crawford is a perfectionist in his work and took his time doing the impressions and checking bite registration and other measurements. I'd never had a dentist measure my mouth so many different ways! He definitely knows his craft ;he made me the best fitting denture I have had and I'm still wearing it 6+ years later. I've had to have adjustments done periodically and Dr. Crawford is meticulous about that also so the fit is still very good and it's comfortable. I know my jaw has become a bit more stable than it was and I believe that's because I have a denture that fits my mouth properly. I certainly wish he had been here in Mobile way back when I first needed a denture.

Description of Work
I have been a patient of Dr. Crawford since about 2005 .He has always answered my questions and discussed different treatment options with me. His staff is very friendly and easy to work with if appointment conflicts arise. I find the fees to be very reasonable for the care and attention he puts into his work and gives his patients. Dentures and other dental prosthesis are his specialty and he only treats adults.

Category oral surgeons, dentures

03/21/2012

He makes great dentures. He does great work. He is precise. He has a great manner. He is professional and expensive.

Description of Work
I went to him for dental care.

Category oral surgeons, dentures