MAJESTIC TIRE & SVC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

Auto Tires
Auto Service
Auto Inspections

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

"We are a locally owned and operated Tire and Full Service Automotive repair shop for over 21+ years here in the Mobile area. We strive to provide our customers with the best quality and service at the best price. Call or come see us today!"...

Projects

Custom Vehicle project
Custom Vehicle

Suspension - Custom Car

202036608

Adkison's Pure Services Station

Adkinson's Pure Services Station can assist you with all your automotive needs. Call Us Today!

01/03/2017

Robert E.

Good at doing only what is needed.

Description of Work
Transmission overhaul and check transmission.

Category auto repair,transmission repair

07/27/2012

Nancy B.

They did a 4 wheel alignment on my van. I was told it would take 45 minutes and it did. My car rides so much better, it's hard to believe. When I need tires, I will definately go back.

Description of Work

MAJESTIC TIRE & SVC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

7909 AIRPORT BLVD

Mobile, AL 36608

As an independent dealer, Majestic Tire carries a wide range of tires and features stock from MICHELIN®, BFGoodrich® and Uniroyal®, but also carries replacement sets from reputable manufacturers like Bridgestone, Dick Cepek, Dunlop, Firestone, Goodyear, Hankook, Mickey Thompson and Maxxis. Used tires are also available. The shop’s stock includes tires for passenger and performance cars, commercial and farm vehicles and or industrial vehicles such as forklifts and bobcats. Customers may consult the staff for recommendations or use the online tire finder by typing in vehicle make, model and year. Suggested tires will fit perfectly. A full range of tire services, such as regular and low profile installation, computer spin balancing, rotations and flat repairs, is available at Majestic Tire. Customers may schedule appointments through the online database or by calling 251-634-0313. Majestic Tire is a member of the Alabama Tire Dealers Association. When the time comes for mechanical repairs, the shop’s experienced technicians can do it all. Services include axle/CV joint/driveshaft repair, belt and hose replacement, brake work, cooling system and radiator maintenance, differential repair, starting and charging batteries, engine diagnostics and performance, four wheel drive system maintenance, heating and air conditioning maintenance, lube and oil changes, preventive maintenance, steering and suspension work, towing and roadside assistance, wheel alignments, nitrogen inflation and TPMS. Majestic Tire services gas-powered and hybrid vehicles.

Transmission and A/C Repair