Progressive Family Medicine

Madison, AL 35758

http://www.abms.org. ...

03/20/2016

Brenda C.

Bring your wallet. Pushes expensive treatments and, if you don't help support the profit margin, you are not welcomed back. You can expect atrocious behavior from the staff each time you attempt to get a prescription refill. It's all about the money here.

Description of Work
Menopause & thyroid treatment.

Category endocrinologist, alternative medicine

01/17/2015

Linda C.

I will go back in 3 months for a follow up. |

Description of Work
Consulted with the PA and doctor. He ran blood tests and prescribed medications.

Category allergist

04/08/2014

Jonathan F.

03/25/2013

Jennifer P.

I went in the office and waited about 15 minutes before being taken back into a room. A nurse took my BP, weight, and asked if there were any changes I needed to address with Chad. Chad came in and went over everything and sent someone to get my blood work and I was out in no time.

Description of Work
I went for a general check-up and to have my yearly blood work done. Everything went well. They have very nice and knowledgeable staff that you can ask all questions that you may have forgotten to ask the doctor. Chad Gillam is a PA (not a MD) but he addresses all your problems, not just the ones you ask about. He wants to improve how you feel not just treat your illnesses. He has alternatives to prescription products and carries a large variety of quality suppliments in office. I continue to see them to manage my illnesses.

09/25/2012

Wilma F.

I have an appointment today as a follow-up on my allergies. I have asthma and I have problems breathing due to some allergies. I have been taking allergy drops for the last three months and they have done wonders for my breathing. They are very concerned about getting people well and getting them to develop a better, healthier lifestyle. They also recommended that I go on a gluten-free diet. I could tell a difference in a week. I told my family doctor that I was doing this and that it had helped me not only in my breathing but also with my stomach problems. I am truly impressed with their treatments and their concern for the patient. They are a little expensive but when you are talking about your health and your quality of life, I am willing to pay a little more to feel better.

Description of Work
I use alternative medicine for my allergies. I go to Progressive Family Medicine in Madison. They are also known as Alternative Medicine Associates.

Category allergist

09/22/2012

Freddie L.

They are effective.

Description of Work
I had a muscle that I pulled in my back.

Category alternative medicine

09/05/2012

Kenneth H.

Chad Gilliam is a great and caring health care provider. I initially went to him as a general physician, and for help with diabetes problems after one of the endocrinologists in town was of no help to me. Chad listened, he improved my blood readings and gave me alternatives so I could get my blood sugar lower. He helped me feel a lot better and he gave me hope. However I am no long with Chad because of medicare. His practice does not accept medicare and I can't afford to pay the fees. Office staff is great but a little harried, they need more help.

Description of Work
My appointment was for a general check up and health care. I have diabetes and I needed someone with the ability to handle that.

07/03/2012

Dawson W.

Chad Gilliam is not really a doctor, but he is listed under endocrinology. They actually have an alternative medicine clinic. I knew about him, but we checked for endocrinology and he came up. So he does have some training in that field. He seemed to do a fine job. I was satisfied with what he did. He did what I went for. He did the test and it was satisfactory.

Description of Work
I have had a test done recently.

03/19/2012

Lisa S.

The whole facility and office staff are knowledgeable and friendly. They make it very easy to talk about health issues that you might not want to talk about. When I am there I do not feel rushed and they give me the time I need so I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
went to Dr. Gilliam of Progressive Family Medicine for thyroid treatment. I last went for an IV.

Endocrinology & Metabolism
    Alternative Med. - General
    Allergy & Immunology
    Weight management - Weight Loss Programs
    Weight management - Vitamin & Supplement Stores
    Hospitals - General
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Thermography, luminox, bioIdentical hormones, weight loss, vitamin & mineral supplements.