Madison Oral and Facial Surgery

With Angi since July 2011

44 Hughes Rd 1500

Madison, AL 35758

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery...

08/12/2015

Karen B.

Description of Work
Wisdom teeth extraction for my dependent granddaughter. Excellent care.

05/05/2015

Shana H.

04/21/2015

Description of Work
Dental implant.

11/02/2014

Ana V.

They were very courteous and professional. He healed fast without any problems and little pain.

Description of Work
My son had his wisdom teeth removed.

07/28/2014

My dentist sent me to Madison Oral Surgery, because the filling was so large and old and the cracked tooth portion was such that the molar could not only not be saved but had to be extracted by an oral surgeon. Dr. Shah is, in a word, excellent. Not only did he explain the procedure in detail on my first visit, but he told me how the procedure would happen in a non-judgmental and compassionate manner. After the procedure, actually scheduled for the next day, he was present when the anesthesia wore off, and reassured me all had proceeded as planned. He was equally reassuring in the follow-up examination a few weeks after the extraction. I was seen at all three visits by caring and efficient personnel in the office, and would highly recommend Madison Oral Surgery to anyone needing this type of dental service.

Description of Work
I had one molar with a large old silver filling, which cracked (the tooth, that is).

06/20/2014

Lori R.

I could not have had any better care. All the office staff were very patient with me, which I need because I suffer from severe dental phobia.

Description of Work
Dr. Shaw removed several teeth including my wisdom teeth.

01/28/2014

Wanda A H.

Help was availiable on call during weekend... was prompt in returning my call and assured me my concern was a normal healing process and were to be expected. I was required to pay cash on (credit card only no checks). Would not take my champus military insurance. Dr. and nurse was very upbeat and patient with me even tho I was a nervous wreck. Have friens who also used them. I received sheet of instrutions which I appreciated and read several times. Healed nicely. (will only precribe generic antibiotics even if you require brand) you must see your GP ahead of time.

Description of Work
I had 3 dental surgeries to extract several infected teeth.

09/21/2013

Kenneth W.

Great! Dr. Shah is wonderful! He listened to all my concerns and solved them!

Description of Work
Oral Surgery

09/03/2013

Professional, friendly. Everything Dr. Shah described was exactly as he described. Great work! Office workers slow but kind.

Description of Work
needed an implant

07/22/2013

Tamara H.

The doctor was knowledgeable and upfront about any potential problems and then came in and spoke to me afterward. nurse was very clear with her instructions. She was also very patient. The front office staff was helpful and friendly.

Description of Work
son had wisdom teeth taken out.

01/08/2013

Everything went really well. The procedure was done quickly and she experienced no problems at all. The doctor was super nice and very understanding to my daughter, as she had never had any medical procedures done before. He gave her prescriptions afterward, and said to call him anytime day or night, if she had any problems. I highly recommend him and his staff!

Description of Work
I took my daughter to Dr. Shah to have her wisdom teeth removed. He was really nice and honestly answered all of our questions, and also addressed all of our concerns.

04/26/2012

Rodney R.

Overall, it went well.

Description of Work
My grandson had oral surgery for wisdom teeth with Dr. Shah. I can compare this to my two daughters' oral surgeries some years ago with another provider and find my grandson's experience much better. I like the fact that Dr. Shah met with us before the surgery and discussed the procedure and any concerns that we had. We feel that Dr. Shah took adequate time with us and did not hurry through the consultation. My grandson felt comfortable with with the staff on the day of surgery, and everything went smoothly without complications. Both he and I would recommend Dr. Shah.

07/02/2011

My dentist and several neighbors recommended Madison Oral & Facial Surgery (Dr. Rocky Shah) for the removal of my son's wisdom teeth. Their web site had an online registration process which made the paperwork easy to follow and track, and saved time at the doctor's office. The initial consult was informative - Dr. Shah took his time explaining the procedure and answering questions. I was able to schedule appointments on the dates I wanted. The staff was courteous, helpful, and truly caring. They made the paperwork and insurance claim an easy process. The office was clean, modern, and well equipped for patients and for people in the waiting room. Dr. Shah performed the surgery without a hitch, and he made it a low-stress, low-impact incident for my son. After surgery, they allowed ample time for my son to recover from the effects of the anesthesia, and they carefully explained post-operative procedures, medications, follow-up requirements, etc. Although I have had only one experience with this doctor and practice, I must agree with my dentist and neighbors that Dr. Shah and Madison Oral & Facial Surgery was the right choice.

Description of Work
Initial consult evaluation and surgery for the removal of wisdom teeth

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery