JC Lock & Key

Founded 2013 • With Angi since December 2013

JC Lock & Key is locally owned and operated in Madison, AL and all surrounding areas!. I have been serving the North Alabama area since 2009 as a licensed and insured Locksmith Specialist. While striving to provide the best customer service experience possible, JC Lock & Key also makes it more convenient by accepting all major credit/debit cards. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your security needs. Call JC Lock & Key for a free estimate and schedule your personalized appointment today!...

01/14/2021

Quick and easy. Very professional and thorough

Description of Work
Rekeyed 4 doors (8 locks) and provided 4 keys.

Category locksmith

Thank you for reviewing my services! I greatly appreciate the opportunity and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! - JC

09/19/2019

Amazing. Not only fixed issue, stayed until found out what was causing problem so we wouldn’t have the same problem. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Locked inside house

Category locksmith

I just received an email notifying me about this review and I truly thank you so very much for it. I am always happy to help in any way and I am very glad I had the chance to provide service for you. Have a wonderful day and weekend!

08/09/2019

Justin immediately knew what was causing the problem and quickly resolved the problem. The cost was simply the normal service charge. Very professional individual. Made sure I got his card for future use.

Description of Work
Repair deadbolt on front door

Category locksmith

Thank you very much for reviewing my services today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

02/08/2019

Very well. Quality service in every aspect. Knowledgable and friendly.

Description of Work
Open locked door on storage building and replace lock.

Category locksmith

Thank you very much for reviewing my services today! I am grateful for the opportunity to provide service for you. Have a great weekend!

06/22/2018

JC was PROMPT in all communication and did an excellent job! He was very friendly and professional. I called on a Thursday and he came out on a Friday! EXCELLENT in my book. Please consider JC Lock & Key when you need a locksmith. You won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
I had 3 doors rekeyed.

Category locksmith

I greatly appreciate your kind words and for reviewing my services! It was my pleasure and I hope you have a great day! P.S. I received a notification of this review right after I spoke with you. Again, thank you very much!

Key Impressioning, Lock Picking & Manipulation, Lock Installation, Lock Repair, Lock Rekey & Repairs, Key Duplication, File Cabinet Locks, Broken Key Extraction, Safe Combination Changes, Electronic Keypad Locks, Home & Business Lockouts, & Vehicle Lockouts.

Automotive Services, Generating Car Keys, Ignition Work, or Repairs