Anthony's Painting

madison county
Anthony Feria

900 Gulf Shore Dr

Destin, FL 32541

We offer free estimates! Services:Stain decks, interior painting, exterior painting, pressure washing, popcorn ceiling removal, popcorn patches, drywall patches, drywall, epoxy, sealer, brick sealer, wallpaper removal,...

interior painting (20)house painting (14)pressure washing (8)drywall (4)epoxy flooring (2)cabinet refacing (2)deck cleaning (2)wallpaper removal (1)

08/16/2021

The repair of siding looks Great. I initially chose a color that looked different on sample, and had to change it after first coat which set us back one and a half days & had to adjust initial price, then rain set job back almost two weeks. Once the rain stopped and house dried, Anthony and his Team worked through some scorching hot days, with heat index up to 106 one day, very hard workers in ext...

Description of Work
Painting house a new color and some repair of lower house siding and top of chimney siding.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

Review for Anthony's Painting - 900 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL - 39442308

07/09/2021

So pleased with their work. They were excellent at communicating and very punctual. We’ll certainly use them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Whole house painted- interior

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Review for Anthony's Painting - 900 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL - 39397834

07/19/2020

Excellent service. Anthony was on time to do the estimate, his price was more than reasonable compared to other quotes. He and his crew showed up on time, or would text if there were any changes. Always kept me appraised of the status as he worked in my projects between other jobs so it was done quickly. The shutters needed quite a lot of repair. When rehanging them, he noticed a small defect on o...

Description of Work
Pressure wash house and repair and paint wooden shutters

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

05/06/2020

It was great! Everything was wonderful. He gave a very reasonable estimate, did a good job, cleaned up after himself, polite, and professional.

Description of Work
He pressure washed my house.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

04/10/2020

We liked Anthony immediately, so, even though he couldn't start right away, we hired him. I am glad to say we had no regrets. Anthony and his wife, Paola are an amazing team. They were completely professional, they finished in record time, and the paint job was perfection. We didn't pay them a dime until the job was finished to our satisfaction! I have never encountered that before. I would 100% r...

Description of Work
The entire interior of our house--ceilings, trim and walls.

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

05/14/2019

From start to finish Anthony did what he said he would do. He gave me a quote in writing. He respected my preferred method of communication. He was informative, punctual, and professional. He did not increase the price when extra small things needed tending to. I will hire him again if I need a painter and I will recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Exterior of house painted

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/11/2019

04/11/2019

Anthony’s work was exceptional. His crew has completed a number of painting projects on all of our buildings, including metal roofs, siding, porches and railings. The work was outstanding, and his prices were right on target. Great work!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

03/30/2019

This guy is awesome. His attention to detail is outstanding. He replaced rotted wood and caulked everything before he painted. Everything was sanded down smoothly before he painted and my house right now looks brand new. I’ll be using his services for all my painting from now on. Everything was cleaned up and put away each day and when he was done, it’s spotless out here. He’s simply the best.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 03/30/2019

Review for Anthony's Painting - 900 Gulf Shore Dr, Destin, FL - 37801514

01/02/2019

Excellent. We hired Anthony largely on the strength of his reviews here, and he did not disappoint. The crew is friendly and professional. Anthony is one of the most prompt workmen I have found in this area. We were replacing carpet with hardwood in two rooms, and had a tight schedule. Anthony painted them on New Years Eve and New Years Day to meet schedule, putting on primer and two coats of pain...

Description of Work
Interior wall and ceiling painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/01/2019

10/19/2018

Anthony and his crew did a great job! I especially appreciated their attention to detail. They put in a whole bunch of hours on the last day in order to finish, and came back to do touch ups after everything dried. Definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Paint interior walls

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

Well take care of anything you need painted, pressure washed, stained and in-between. Popcorn ceilings removed, fixed.