Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Laceys Spring, AL
There are 2 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Laceys Spring
- Countryside Veterinary HospitalThis is the second surgery Josie has had in 7 months. We recently moved back to Huntsville Alabama from North Carolina where Josie had her right knee repaired with TPLO surgery similar to TPP but slightly different in the metal appliance attached to the dogs bone. Dr. White was recommended and did the surgery.Unlike the Veterinarian in NC Dr. White met with us to go over the surgery in detail as well as explain differences between TPLO and TPP. His genuine compassion for our dog really made us feel comfortable about moving forward. Our last experience in NC had left us cynical as Josie was covered in feces when we picked her up and no doctor come to the waiting room to go over the surgery. Not so with Dr. White and his Technician. When we picked up Josie she was clean, not drugged up and overly traumatized as we experienced in NC. Dr. White took his time going over the medications, and care we had to follow at home with documents listing the process to follow. Today is one mont since the Surgery and Josie just had he 4 week check up and doing great. We could not be happier with Countryside their staff and of course Dr. White. One more major difference was the medications we needed to give Josie during the first 2 weeks. In NC we had to give JOSIE 2 antibiotic pills a day as well as 100 mg of Carprofan. This was a chore and a fight to get it down her throat. The meds Dr. White prescribed was so much better due to the antibiotic once a day that would fit in two Bill Jacks. The Carprofan Dr. White gave us was chewable 75mg that could be broken in two so you could give a lesser dose which we found was all Josie needed after about 8 days. The folks at Countryside are exceptional in our opinion based on our life long experiences. They manage to make bringing your pet in for treatment and checkups painless even under the COVID operating restrictions. My wife and I highly recommend Countryside, their folks and Dr. White. They really care and we feel very lucky to have them as our Veterinarian ! The price below reflects all visits, medications , full blood work up and X-rays read less
- Aunt Jackie's Pet SalonI have one girl that does not like being groomed. She has been going to Aunt Jackie's now for almost 2 years and is doing much better. My little guy does well. I go out of my area to use Aunt Jackie's Grooming Salon, and it is well worth it, Prices are very reasonable.
- Movin GroomingThis was a very positive experience for me AND my dogs! Marc was prompt, professional and very good with my dogs. Both dogs look BEAUTIFUL after their bath/groom. I highly recommend the mobile grooming experience and Marc Cherry of Movin' Grooming in particular!
- Hampton Cove Animal HospitalIt usually takes about half the day. My pet loves going there, we just drop her off and we pick he up when they call us.
- BENTLEY ANIMAL HOSPITAL PCThey always make us wait a while. One time we waited 45 minutes. My pet interacts great with the Vet. I like the doctor that we see, she's very friendly and very good with the animals.
- Best Friends Animal HospitalThey give a 10% military discount. There wasn't a wait time. The vet is the sweetest guy in the world. Great quality of service and professionalism of the office. Knowledgeable and take good care of your animals.
- Madison Veterinary HospitalI am the proud auntie of a dog that is not generally 'friendly' with strangers. Madison Veterinary Hospital has cared for this dog since he was a puppy, and thus he is comfortable with them and their kennel attendants. We choose to board him here and have him groomed here for this main reason - he likes them, so we like them. It is very apparent that the staff and kennel attendants really enjoy their jobs and like caring for the dogs and cats. I will continue to use MVH for my boarding/grooming needs read less
- Blue Sky Pet SpaThe ladies at Blue Sky Pet Spa has trimmed my cat's nails, bathed him and trimmed him for the past three years. I would not consider using any other service. Andi and Janet are always friendly, prompt and concerned about his well being.
- Paradise Pet Resort and SpaThis was the first time that we used Paradise Pet Resort for boarding our two dogs.Found the staff to be gracious and kind. Clean facility and well kept.
- Paradise Pet Resort and SpaI love Paradise Pets and so do my dogs (they drag me from the car through the door of the building every time). Everyone is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They get to know you and your pets and take excellent care of your pets. I have been using their services for almost 18 months now and I don't have one complaint. I feel like the prices are very reasonable for the services and treatment my dogs get and for the peace of mind they give me. My dogs spend the day with professional employees in the company of other dogs which helps keep them well-socialized and they get tons of exercise. The dogs arrive in the morning and play for a couple of hours, then they get a lunch break that includes private quarters with a snack and a nap. Then they get back out and play for another couple of hours before I pick them up and take them home (always tired and happy!). The play area for the dogs looks like a playground - they have obstacles, water features, the cutest bone-shaped pools, toys, and wonderful people to play with. The employees regularly take pictures of the day care dogs playing and post them on Facebook which is really unique and one of my favorite things! They also do professional portraits of the pets and they are exceptional! The facilities are wonderful and always pristine. The employees couldn't be friendlier. Again, I've been using their services for almost 18 months and I've never had a reason to complain - they're wonderful read less
Pet Groomers in Laceys Spring
- Recent Review:Dr Combs and Staff have been our vet since 1997. They are very thorough with the exams and genuinely love our fur babies like we do. Their communication is great. I always feel well informed after each visit. We also have complete trust and assurance when we board our pups with them. We highly recommend Winchester Road Animal Hospital for all you veterinary needs read lessJennifer B.
- Business Description:Fax-256-859-5930 Email- firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:This is the second surgery Josie has had in 7 months. We recently moved back to Huntsville Alabama from North Carolina where Josie had her right knee repaired with TPLO surgery similar to TPP but slightly different in the metal appliance attached to the dogs bone. Dr. White was recommended and did the surgery.Unlike the Veterinarian in NC Dr. White met with us to go over the surgery in detail as well as explain differences between TPLO and TPP. His genuine compassion for our dog really made us feel comfortable about moving forward. Our last experience in NC had left us cynical as Josie was covered in feces when we picked her up and no doctor come to the waiting room to go over the surgery. Not so with Dr. White and his Technician. When we picked up Josie she was clean, not drugged up and overly traumatized as we experienced in NC. Dr. White took his time going over the medications, and care we had to follow at home with documents listing the process to follow. Today is one mont since the Surgery and Josie just had he 4 week check up and doing great. We could not be happier with Countryside their staff and of course Dr. White. One more major difference was the medications we needed to give Josie during the first 2 weeks. In NC we had to give JOSIE 2 antibiotic pills a day as well as 100 mg of Carprofan. This was a chore and a fight to get it down her throat. The meds Dr. White prescribed was so much better due to the antibiotic once a day that would fit in two Bill Jacks. The Carprofan Dr. White gave us was chewable 75mg that could be broken in two so you could give a lesser dose which we found was all Josie needed after about 8 days. The folks at Countryside are exceptional in our opinion based on our life long experiences. They manage to make bringing your pet in for treatment and checkups painless even under the COVID operating restrictions. My wife and I highly recommend Countryside, their folks and Dr. White. They really care and we feel very lucky to have them as our Veterinarian ! The price below reflects all visits, medications , full blood work up and X-rays read lessAndy T.
- Business Description:Pet boarding, grooming, daycare and training.Recent Review:Please do not leave your fur babies here! I am unsure as to how they have received any positive feedback. This review is a honest , real review. II left my two fur babies here for the first time on 8/29/19 — 9/1/19. I paid for the most expensive package ,Villa, with cameras, 3 bathroom /outside breaks in their own “ private yard” a day, 30 minutes of visiting/attention time a day with a staff member & it was the largest suite they offer. Money is no object when it comes to my family. I dropped them off at 7:30 a.m. on 8/29/19 they did not get a potty break or go outside until nearly 3:30p.m. that first day. This was only after I called to request this for the third time since noon. I could see by my dogs behavior he needed to use the bathroom. I specifically asked that they have two separate water bowls, I even supplied my own for their use. They never put a second bowl of water in the villa for them. They are large dogs & they drink a lot of water. Rather, they used a tiny bowl of theirs which was staying empty nearly the entire time of their stay. I understand that when one kennels their fur babies they are not going to get the same treatment as you would give them at home, however I expect that they will be treated humanely! This did not happen. On 8/31/19 they were let out of the room ONE TIME, for 7 minutes. The staff member took them out at 4:21p.m and they were back in at 4:28 p.m. it must take at least a minute or two to walk them down the hall outside to the “private yard “ & then back in again. So, taking that into consideration, they may have been outside 5 MINUTES THE ENTIRE DAY! This is unacceptable! I have had both dogs since they were puppies, they have never had an accident in my home. They have been house broken since they were puppies. One dog is 7 years in age the other dog is 5 years of age. Of course, after going out 7 minutes in an entire day, around 10 p.m. that night I watched both of them use the bathroom in their suite. As, I said these are small rooms, my Alaskan Malamute who has a lot of fur, had just been groomed by my groomer the week prior, had no where to lay on the floor except in the poo. I have pictures I will add to each review I post. I must mention they removed his bed & only left one bed in the room for two extra large dogs on the very first day. I didn’t want to be that person, THAT person that calls every hour , so I let A LOT go! After all, it would not hurt either one of them to sleep on the floor ( a floor without their feces) . After watching all of this inhumane treatment on camera, recording video, taking dated and time stamped screenshots, we cut our getaway short & surprised them, picking my dogs up early. The feces was not cleaned up until nearly noon the following day. As a matter of fact, I thought it was still going to be there when we arrived but they finally cleaned it up. Upon arrival, apparently they rushed my Malamute out and hosed him down to get the feces off of him, as he was soaking wet from head to paw. Anyone owning a Malamute knows it takes A LOT of water to soak them as they have so much fur. He had not even been toweled off, he was soaking( dripping) wet. It took them about 20 minutes longer to bring him out to me than my other dog sharing the villa with him, because they were hosing him down. I was utterly devastated by the entire stay. I told them that my dogs both graze on their food & to just leave it w/them until their next scheduled feeding . If they had not eaten it by then, they could give them fresh food. They generally both clean their plates, but as I said they tend to graze. They did not do this either , they fed them & picked up the plates whether empty or full of food within 30 minutes & threw away a lot of food. Not one time during their entire stay did anyone spend any time, much less the 30 minutes a day attention time with them. I’m okay with that, they don’t have to have that. I’m not one of those helicopter pet Mothers, I am however being very detailed in this review because I know this was their first stay and I know fully well that this would be unacceptable to anyone. But, I did pay extra for that service and I expected to get what I paid for. Upon picking the dogs up & paying for the Villa & all the extras they did not receive, I asked to speak with a manager or an owner and was told he was not in. I left my business card & asked that they have him call me. A week later, still no call. This is verified and honest review. I will be more than happy to provide proof for anyone questioning it. The owner replied to my Google review with some nonsense about me being so grateful, so happy?! I’m not going to express my frustration nor be rude to the person or persons who have my dogs in their care?! There is a huge difference between being happy and being polite. Let me be clear, at NO time was I happy ! I was grateful they were alive upon my return, but I was NOT happy! I was furious! I should not have had to call at all, much less to tell them my dog has no water, needed to go out use the bathroom after 8 hours , or that one was sick and choking! I can’t even imagine the poor fur babies that people intrust in their care that are in other rooms without cameras. The owner has offered a full refund as of today 9/7/19 in response to my Google review ( please see my Google review) , to which I responded today 9/7/19 by phone with Liddy at Paradise Pet Resort (as again, the owner nor a manager were in) that, yes, I would indeed accept the refund. The fact that my fur babies did NOT get the services in which I paid for , nor did they receive what I qualify as humane treatment, I feel that is only fair. I will update this review to reflect the refund if the owner does indeed process. The owner of Paradise Pet Resort is responsible for his employees, to ensure they do what is required of them in their job description. The owner should have reached out to me as I requested to address my concerns. The only way in which any owner of any type of business can address and correct issues is to be made aware of those problems/ issues. To the owner: My dogs safety ( my only REAL concern) would include water to drink, food left to eat, and not suffering from the inability to go to the bathroom. It has been over a week and my dogs are still traumatized. This is completely unacceptable. I am a Registered Nurse . I am currently a Home Health (MSN)RN, I assure you that I know well, the difference between humane treatment and inhumane treatment. Lastly , both of my dogs are traumatized as well sick since they were boarded here read lessLISA P.
- Business Description:Blue Sky Pet Spa is the premier place in Madison to bring your pet for the full spa treatment. Our experienced, Loving Staff will treat your four-legged family member as if they are one of our own. Our goal is to make your pet feel right at home read lessRecent Review:Last time going Blue Sky Pet Spa. They overbook and overextend themselves so they end up rushing dogs through. They have over clipped my dog's nails on the last two visits to the point of bleeding. Our dog comes home and drinks an entire bowl of water. Are they not providing water there? They also don't follow directions given to them to clip our dog the way the breed should be clipped. Too many other groomers who pay closer attention to detail and treat dogs the way a customer should expect. Stay away read lessGary K.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - The Lodge at Whitesburg.Recent Review:Best place to go if you want a bill 60 days past due. Best place for expensive services that they won't tell you upfront costs. Best place to pay a month in advance for a series of shots only to get a bill 60 days later telling you were late. Never recommend. They will need to be reported to the BBB read lessShane M.
- Business Description:3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email. Internationally certified master pet stylist.
- Business Description:Our mission at Governors Choice Animal Hospital is to offer the best animal health care available. We respect the closeness of the human-animal bond, and it is our purpose to enable pet owners to celebrate all aspects of that loving and caring relationship. We focus on improved quality of life and alleviation of pain and suffering for all patients entrusted to our care. Dr. Delia B Harman Harman DVM, CVA is a native Huntsvillian who has owned Governors Choice Animal Hospital, Inc. since 1997.. read lessRecent Review:I think the price is reasonable. It's very convenient. The staff does well with her. The facility is okay as far as cleanliness.Bunny B.
- Business Description:Full medical and surgical facilities. Two groomers on staff. Extended hours of operation. Orthopedic surgery available. Allergy testing. Military discountsRecent Review:Their price may be a little high. They give choices and options.babette f.
- Business Description:We accept check and cash for payment only.Recent Review:The business has recently changed hands. I met the owner and her assistant the morning we dropped our dog off before going to Florida. It was obvious from the start that both of them truly love animals. Our dog immediately became friends with them. The facility was clean, smelled good and I found it to be professionally operated. The warmth of the owner and her assistant towards my pet and her response to them made me feel much better about leaving her there- it was her first time to be boarded. She did just fine and I absolutely would use Monrovia for any future needs! They are great <br / read lessBettinna C.
- Business Description:Full Veterinary HospitalRecent Review:So Later that day we were called and told the dog had done good and we could come pick him up, so we go get him and he was still very groggy from surgery, but were told he be alright, we were sent home no pain meds or antibotics. (this was a friday afternoon ) it cost me 600.-700.00.and told if any problems come up call them..by SATURDAY night we ended up taking him to the emergency hospital on the parkway... our dog almost didnt make it, the infection in his eye socket was so bad that, that vet had to reopen the eye and clean out the infection, they put in a drain, and when we left he had pain meds AND but .ANTIBOTICS. and there was another 500.00. I did the follow-up 2 days later at flint river, told them what we went through, and was told yah that sometimes happens, when asked why they didnt even give antibotics, they said that they hoped he wouldnt need them. I was very upset and i told them about it. they NEVER offered any compinsation, refund anything. I have went to flint river for all our pets care, but im not sure what to do now ! read lessLorri P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Hampton Cove
- Big Cove
- Owens Cross Roads
- New Hope
- Holly Pond
dog groomers in Laceys Spring
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Jenny's Pets1702 Truman Dr NE
- Jenny's Pets
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Rebelstar Kennels23863 Al Hwy 251
- Rebelstar Kennels
- Savvy Dog Salon207 Spring Crest Ln
- Savvy Dog Salon
- The Pet Hospital of Madison12225 County Line Rd
- The Pet Hospital of Madison
- V.I.P. Grooming and Luxury Pet Hotel121 Kohler Rd SE
- V.I.P. Grooming and Luxury Pet Hotel