Randall Bobo Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2012

Additional contact name - Dawn Bobo, Shawn McGee. Additional Phone - (256) 443 3291, (256) 366 2696....

H&S Foundation and Crawl Space Pros. INC

H&S is a foundation and waterproofing business. Here our value is our customers. Always going the extra mile to achieve a stable or dry home. We know there is always a budget to fix your home. NO matter the situation, here we give you OPTIONS no matter the budget. With a combined 16 years of business we take value and pride in our work.

Offers by H&S Foundation and Crawl Space Pros. INC on Angi

10/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out and measured the house. When he left, he said he would enter all my information in the computer and send me an estimate. I haven't heard back from him to provide that estimate, even after calling him several times.

CATEGORY siding

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new roof and did an exceptional job

04/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a roofing replacement on house and garage. Quote was quick and job was scheduled and completed on time. No hidden costs. I will not know how good the job is until it rains,however, it looks great.

01/05/2015

I called him this morning and he was at my house by noon and repaired my roof the same day. Very reasonable and would use again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof had been leaking. He came and repaired the leaky roof. He resealed boots, vents, etc.

10/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a roof on my Florence, AL house. They were efficient, courteous, cleaned up before they left and did quality work. Highly recommend and would use again.

CATEGORY roofing

Residential & commercial roofing, gutter, nail over’s, water proofing, inspection, painting, interior, exterior, tiling, cabinet, light, fans, molding, soffit, base board, chimney, window, trim, door & vinyl siding.

$100.00