Randall Bobo Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2012

Additional contact name - Dawn Bobo, Shawn McGee. Additional Phone - (256) 443 3291, (256) 366 2696....

Ford City Painter

H&S Foundation and Crawl Space Pros. INC

H&S is a foundation and waterproofing business. Here our value is our customers. Always going the extra mile to achieve a stable or dry home. We know there is always a budget to fix your home. NO matter the situation, here we give you OPTIONS no matter the budget. With a combined 16 years of business we take value and pride in our work.

Offers by H&S Foundation and Crawl Space Pros. INC on Angi
AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists

AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists on Angi

10/28/2015

James C.

Description of Work
He came out and measured the house. When he left, he said he would enter all my information in the computer and send me an estimate. I haven't heard back from him to provide that estimate, even after calling him several times.

Category siding

05/21/2015

Keith M.

Description of Work
Installed new roof and did an exceptional job

04/30/2015

James F.

Description of Work
I had a roofing replacement on house and garage. Quote was quick and job was scheduled and completed on time. No hidden costs. I will not know how good the job is until it rains,however, it looks great.

01/05/2015

Dana A.

I called him this morning and he was at my house by noon and repaired my roof the same day. Very reasonable and would use again in the future!

Description of Work
My roof had been leaking. He came and repaired the leaky roof. He resealed boots, vents, etc.

10/27/2014

Peggy H.

Description of Work
Replaced a roof on my Florence, AL house. They were efficient, courteous, cleaned up before they left and did quality work. Highly recommend and would use again.

05/02/2014

William F.

I spoke with Randall and asked for an estimate to be completed on replacing my roof. He was very polite and professional and was able to come out the same day to complete the estimate. After he was hired to complete the work, he told me they would complete the job later the next week due to storms that we're moving into the area. The very day after the rain stopped, Mr. Bobo and his crew was on site and completed the work the same day. The removed all of the old shingles and used a magnetic roller to make sure all the nails were up and the area was safe for my children to play. His crew was very professional and did an excellent job today. They installed "architectural shingles" with a lifetime warranty. I highly recommend this trustworthy company for your roofing and construction needs.

Description of Work
Roof replaced on house.

04/01/2013

laura M.

Overall, the company did very well, even giving me a discount on the more expensive shingles without me asking. They cleaned up after themselves well, and left a minimum of nails on the ground. They were polite and professional as well. The only complaint I have is that the workers laid the shingles over the drainage holes in my gutter system in some areas, covering them and preventing the system from working as it should. I didn't notice it until a few months later. I called back and explained and asked them to come cut the shingles away from the gutters. I was assured that they would take care of it, but no one came. Once when it rained, the roof leaked around the chimney. I called and told them-and reminded them about the shingles on the gutters.

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on. Overall, the company did very well, giving me a discount on the more expensive shingles. They cleaned up after themselves well, and left a minimum of nails on the ground. They were polite and professional as well. The only complaint I have is that the roofers laid the shingles over the drainage holes in my gutter system in some areas, covering them and

05/07/2012

Michael J.

I had my roof replaced with shingles and belt. They did waste removal. It was the result of hail damage that occurred back in May. It took so long to get to him because we had some major tornadoes. They told us the timeframe that they would be able to do it, they actually got to us 2 weeks quicker than they had estimated. They were very reasonable. A lot of work was done, though it wasn't bigger but there were no issues with anything out placed or damage to anything like that. The roof is holding up very nicely.

Description of Work
I used Randall Bobo Construction for roofing services. I had to have my roof replaced.

Residential & commercial roofing, gutter, nail over’s, water proofing, inspection, painting, interior, exterior, tiling, cabinet, light, fans, molding, soffit, base board, chimney, window, trim, door & vinyl siding.

$100.00