Woody Anderson Ford

Founded 1961 • With Angi since August 2010

Auto Service
Auto Sales
Auto Body Work

Woody Anderson Ford is a woman owned, full service dealership that begin in 1961....

Madison Automotive

Owned and operated by Jason Ezell, Madison Automotive of Madison, AL caters to all your auto repair needs. Whether foreign or domestic, if you drive it, we can fix it for you.

09/29/2020

Took my car in for a free oil change (using my rewards points which I got when buying the car) and one of the employees of Woody Anderson Ford WRECKED MY CAR! They literally backed into it and destroyed my passenger side door in the front and back! They send two Customer Service "Managers" to talk to me and not only did they joke about it "You're gonna LOVE us!" but they agreed to make it "right" ...

Description of Work
WOODY ANDERSON FORD OIL CHANGE

Category auto body repair,auto repair

09/23/2017

It was good. We just bought if off of the lot. We had real good interaction with the salesman. We were able to go there, close the deal within a few hours. and drive off. I would give them "A" all across.

Description of Work
We purchased a vehicle.

Category

09/23/2017

We have a brand new car. We have a pre-paid maintenance plan. The service department is pretty fast. It's a quick line. Even when I have had to wait, they get it done within the hour. The waiting room is very nice. Their price is comparable.

Description of Work
They did an oil change.

Category auto repair

09/01/2017

It took 3 days just for them to diagnose (charged me $85 and I believe all they did was just read the codes off the OBD port / Advance Auto and many others do this for free). Was quoted over $8200 to replace transmission. Pretty funny considering that Coleman Tayler estimated $2600.

Description of Work
Diagnostic on Transmission

Category auto repair

06/09/2017

I use them for service as well. The particular fellow that I was dealing with was respectful. They took the time to show me everything I needed to know. They were honest to me as far as the offers.

Description of Work
I purchased a vehicle.

Category

Woody Anderson Ford services include the sale of new & used vehicles, the sale of automobile parts, tires, a complete body shop with, a truck shop and a service department that can service all makes and models. At Woody Anderson Ford, our service department honors the 10% senior citizen discount or the 10% military discout. Ask about Angie's List plan pricing exclusively at Woody Anderson Ford. Contact Richard Bean, your Angie's List account representative for details.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available