William Hahn MD

With Angi since October 2008

Primary Care - Family Medicine

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

06/11/2014

He's been my primary care physician for the past 35 to 40 years. He's a good doctor but I don't know if he's accepting new patients. I like him as a practitioner.

Description of Work
I went to Dr. William Hahn 6 months ago for a general checkup.

07/24/2013

Dr. Hahn is great with all my family members. He takes his time to LISTEN to all your medical issues and tackles them in a priority fashion. He is very caring doctor. His staff is very friendly and courteous.

Description of Work
Routine quarterly visit

10/27/2011

excellent.

Description of Work
He is very professional and an excellent Dr. Have been going to him for years and will continue. He is very thourough and spends time with you to hear all of your concerns. Have been to him with all kinds of problems and if needed hw will refere you to someone else.

10/11/2011

I see him pretty often and at least once a year. He talks to you more than other doctors. He takes more time with people. He has a wonderful personality. He is not excessively outgoing but he is very gentle, kind and attentive when you are speaking. His billing is completely fine and accurate. He will always make sure that his patients understand what they are charged and that is probably unusual....

Description of Work
I visit Dr William B Hahn for family medicine.

09/13/2011

He has been my doctor for about 20 years. I don't want to go to anybody else. I feel like he takes extremely good care of me. He watches because I take a lot of drugs for anxiety, depression and arthritis. I wouldn't trade him for anything. We do not always see eye to eye but he is the doctor so all I can do is try to talk him into or out of something. I like everybody there.

Description of Work
Dr. Hahn is my primary care physician. My last appointment was because he is trying to make my blood pressure stays low so he is trying me on a different medication. He wants me to keep track of my blood pressure.

Family Practitioner