Firestone Complete Auto Care Store

Founded 1926 • With Angi since August 2010

940 Old Monrovia Rd Nw

Huntsville, AL 35806

Our technicians are prepared for all your vehicle needs from tires to vehicle maintenance and repair services including oil changes, brakes, car battery replacement and wheel alignment services. ...

09/04/2018

Daphne H.

It went very well. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced sensor

08/24/2016

Wendy S.

My experience with them has always been good. They give me sales prices even when they do not have sales. I am a loyal customer. They look into the computer and they see how often I come in.

Description of Work
For auto maintenance, I took my vehicle to Firestone. When I get my oil change, they automatically rotate my tires and balance.

Category auto repair,car tires

08/24/2016

Wendy S.

I am taking my vehicle back next week for an oil change. I have four vehicles so I am taking them, rotating them and getting their oil change and everything. I have been using them for at least 10 or 11 years.

Description of Work
For auto maintenance, I take my vehicle to Firestone.

09/16/2013

James M.

Always on time for the right price.

Description of Work
They always do the repairs to all three of my vehicles when needed. Love them. Very knowledgeable and the price is rightI get my tires there too. They always give me a better deal than the rest and I do check around.

Category auto repair,car tires

08/06/2013

Garlynda D T.

04/16/2013

Emile G.

I just leave the car there and they take care of whatever it is. They charge for the oil change if the car is more than 2 years old.

Description of Work
I take my car to Firestone Stores to do an oil change and rotate the tires.

12/28/2011

Calvin T.

I haven't been there recently but I have appreciated the service that I got done. I have had regular services with them for a long time. I get oil changes and my tires done there. I have signed up for lifetime service with them. I have always been treated very well there and the price is fair. If I didn't like the company then I would not have stuck around for so long. The price is very good. I go in there as a walk-in and with out any appointments.

Description of Work
I used the services of Firestone Services for auto service.

Madison Automotive

Owned and operated by Jason Ezell, Madison Automotive of Madison, AL caters to all your auto repair needs. Whether foreign or domestic, if you drive it, we can fix it for you.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Auto Service, Auto Tires