Bath Fitter

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2011

Home Healthcare - Independent Living

Bath Fitter is a 29 year old North American Company specializing in Tub and Shower remodeling. The Huntsville Branch is a Company owned store which means we are all full-time employees, including our installation crews. We offer low payment options as well as other special offers!! Our goal is to exceed our clients expectations!!...

New Look Tubs

New Look Tubs is a locally owned and owner operated company. Licensed and insured. We offer bathroom reglazing and refinishing.

Durante Home Exteriors

Durante locally serves customers throughout BIRMINGHAM, HUNTSVILLE, and NASHVILLE metro areas. We are not a chain or a franchise-we're local and we are one of the most trusted names in the home improvement industry! Durante offers outrageously GREAT Customer Service, and when you call our offices you will always speak to a LIVE person who is friendly and ready to serve you! At Durante Home Exteriors, we want to help you, we want to spoil you and we want to make your home look its best! That‘s what you should expect from Durante Home Exteriors. We have hundreds upon hundreds of satisfied customers that turned to Durante for their Home Improvement needs and we have the pictures and testimonials to prove it! If you want a company that’s 100% focused on YOU call US!!

Kelley Enterprise

I have been operating as a trustworthy masonry contractor in Calera, AL for over 27 years. Working with a wide range of bricks and natural stones, I can create various structures and pavements. But you can also hire Kelley Enterprises for repair or restoration work with unequivocal results. I provide brickwork, stonework, and tile installation services. Give us a call today for a free estimate.

02/21/2015

Everything went fine. Our shower is beautiful. It was worth it. Punctual and professional.

Description of Work
relined shower

04/28/2014

The installation went well. They were prompt and installer was knowledgeable. He was working alone and I questioned that this was a 2-person job for a few parts. The finished product looked very good. Only issue that we had was the color of the shelving didn't match the enclosure. Not sure why but they were good to come back and make it better but they claim that was the correct color for that sel...

Description of Work
Pull older fiberglass tub/shower enclosure. Replaced with acrylic tub/shower enclosure. Added new plumbing and fixtures. Fixtures included curved shower curtain rod, faucet, drain, hold bar and 2 level shelve.

01/29/2014

Since I had 3 bathrooms done, we jointly picked out 3 days to have the work done. The same installer was assigned for all 3 days. He cleaned everything up when he finished and worked diligently all day. Each bathroom was completed in one days work. He did not require my attention for anything.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 tubs with showers and one shower stall. House is in its late 20s and needed attention. Bath Fitters was responsive, professional, timely and thorough in their explanation of services to be provided and likewise in the installation process.

01/22/2014

The guys showed up on time and immediately covered their work area, including area at the front door, entry hall and stairs. They did a wonderful job, cleaned up and left nothing behind but a beautiful new shower! Great to work with and we would NOT hesitate to use them again or recommend them!!! Fantastic company and work ethic!

Description of Work
Tore out old shower/ installed new shower

01/15/2014

They came and installed a shower. When it was the wrong size they came back and re-installed a new one at no cherge. Their work ethic is good and they are pros. The downside is their product. These are cheap showers and look nice in a brochure but are really cheap.

Description of Work
Installed new shower

09/22/2013

The quick answers are: Quality – Great; Looks – Beautiful; Customer Service –Outstanding; Value – OK for me, but I didn’t price other options. I first checked with the BBB and Bath Fitter had a spotless record, so I called for an in-house appointment. The estimator was very friendly and helpful, though he worked from a design book and had no real materials. The wife and I decided on a product set, which included an upgraded tub and wall treatment, a recessed ceiling treatment, a semi-circular shower curtain rod, a grab rail, and two four-shelf corner brackets (didn’t really need the second one). We had previously gone to the local office and examined the display products, so we knew what we were getting. The estimator knocked off some dollars from the list. The cost was $4,900. Substantial, but removing a fiberglass tub, re-doing all the plumbing, and installing the new acrylic product surely wasn’t a do it yourself task for this 74 year old. You can see more of the options at http://www.bathfitter.com/bathroom-design-tool/ than you can at http://www.bathfitter.com/ . After a couple weeks the technician arrived with all the materials. He went through the list of what we bought and asked if this was correct. What did I know? I said yes. The wife wasn’t home. The technician covered all his paths through the house with drop cloths prior to starting work. He started about 9:30; a second man showed up at noon, and they were done by 2:00. Looked great. The wife got home about 4:00 and said, “That’s not the right wall treatment”. I called the estimator. He said he’d get back to me. It turned out that the estimator hadn’t checked the box for the wall treatment (Rimini). So the mistake was partially mine for not knowing what I had purchased, and partially the estimator’s for not checking the box. Bath Fitter then replaced the wall treatment with the proper product, at no cost. That’s why the Outstanding Customer Service grade. In addition, the shower was a bit weak. I mentioned this to the technician and he removed a flow reducing ring in the shower head. Now it’s fine. The floor of the tub (standard bottom – there is an upgraded non-slip) is abraded in some manner to be very non-slippery. I love it. The previous fiberglass tub was slippery and I needed a rubber mat. The mat grew mold and generally was a pain to maintain.

Description of Work
Removed old fiberglass tub and installed new one.

Category bathtub refinisher

07/18/2013

They made it look good and did a professional job. They cleaned up as they went and didn't make a mess. They are very professional. They came when they said they would come. The guy came out before to look at it on what the work would be. They came out and did the job. Another guy came back and looked at it to make sure the work was within their standards. The work done was really good.

Description of Work
I used Bath Fitters to remodel my bathroom. They put in tiles in my bathroom.

Category home remodeling contractor

06/27/2013

Smooth as silk. The installers showed great craftsmanship and were very careful and respectful during the process.

Description of Work
Tore out and rebuilt two bathroom bath facilities and replace both with double shower facilities.

Category bathtub refinisher","home remodeling contractor

10/26/2011

It is a national franchise but locally owned and it was everything they promised in their ads. They finished the work in one day and offer a variety of discounts for early payment. We were completely pleased and they did everything they said they would. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I had Bathfitters put in a new tub. They removed the previous fiberglass shower/tub unit and corrected the problem in the foundation that had resulted in the first one failing. Then they put in a new unit and new shower curtain rods then cleaned up perfectly.

Category home remodeling contractor

10/07/2011

They are a national company and have a franchise here. They did a good job doing the work. They went above and beyond.

Description of Work
We used Bath Fitters for extensive work that was above and beyond just fitting their new bath facilities because we had a shower and they had to put in a bathtub so there was extra work that had to be done.

Category bathtub refinisher

Acrylic products - Showers, Tubs, Walls & accessories. Moen plumbing fixtures. Safety products.

Flooring, vanities & toilets